• Sky Team of the Week

Barbet? Must have something on the man who makes that team up

Comment

Looks like a dangerous team.

Congratulations to all.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
        That inch perfect pass for the first goal makes up for any shortcomings !!

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
          I have this issue with comments like this (Nothing malicious in me saying that FYI)

Barbet, people slate him, among others, as it's not a player who ALWAYS set's the game alight. But yes he has a mistake every now and then, but he's actually a top performer for us and the whole of the championship as a heads up.

Undervalued, not overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

I have this issue with comments like this (Nothing malicious in me saying that FYI)

Barbet, people slate him, among others, as it's not a player who ALWAYS set's the game alight. But yes he has a mistake every now and then, but he's actually a top performer for us and the whole of the championship as a heads up.

Undervalued, not overrated.
            He is valued as a squad player and in the current formation has been good but how about trying a back four with Dickie and de Wijs (if fit enough) flanked by Kakay and wallace. with an additional midfileder like Bettache ?

Comment

Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post

He is valued as a squad player and in the current formation has been good but how about trying a back four with Dickie and de Wijs (if fit enough) flanked by Kakay and wallace. with an additional midfileder like Bettache ?
              Yes I would go along with that too.I would say the team is sometimes a touch predictable in our use of the wingbacks especially with teams that drop off into midfield.
              Not entirely sure that we have the right type of fullbacks to defend properly though.

Comment

It should be a tactic that a team could revert to if the current formation isn’t working during a game ?

It could also be said that our Centre Backs lack the pace to play Four at the back ?

Comment

Working...
                X