enough is enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enough is enough

I read with interest all the ITK, spin, churn and gossip. I have decided that theres nothing in it, its garbage.

Im itk - Busakys going for 10m, Rafa is coming and Paladini is here for ever.
    There you go Effing easy

All that the gossip does is build optimisum and then bury your hopes for our beloved club.

The only place we can generate any positivity is at the match - cheering on our beloved Hoops. When we got relegated from the premiership under Wilkins the crowd roared on the team, when we went to Div 2 we roared on the team, we also came back.
    Ok we may never get to the champions league but i would go and watch the hoops in the blue square.
    If you dont want to go and watch the team - Go to hayes and yeading, go to arsenal.
    I love this club as much as any of you. 36 years been to the R's man and boy and now my kids go.
    Lets try and build something from the fans side and hopefully everythng else will fall into place.

Come on lads, ladies and all fans- whatever happens be proud of the club you chose.

Come on you R'ssssssssssssssssssssss

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
    I read with interest all the ITK, spin, churn and gossip. I have decided that theres nothing in it, its garbage.

Im itk - Busakys going for 10m, Rafa is coming and Paladini is here for ever.
    There you go Effing easy

All that the gossip does is build optimisum and then bury your hopes for our beloved club.

The only place we can generate any positivity is at the match - cheering on our beloved Hoops. When we got relegated from the premiership under Wilkins the crowd roared on the team, when we went to Div 2 we roared on the team, we also came back.
    Ok we may never get to the champions league but i would go and watch the hoops in the blue square.
    If you dont want to go and watch the team - Go to hayes and yeading, go to arsenal.
    I love this club as much as any of you. 36 years been to the R's man and boy and now my kids go.
    Lets try and build something from the fans side and hopefully everythng else will fall into place.

Come on lads, ladies and all fans- whatever happens be proud of the club you chose.

Come on you R'ssssssssssssssssssssss
    True, what will be will be.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Supppppppppppppppppppppppppa hoooooooooopsaaaaaaa

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

your right mate but with all this circus stuff going on it makes it hard,

its because i love this club that it really anoys me.
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
          your right mate but with all this circus stuff going on it makes it hard,

its because i love this club that it really anoys me.
          agreed vic...breaks my heart to see us like this....first game was 34 years ago and i still love them as much now...just hard to be positive now:chill:
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

u no mate u r 100% spot on, my 5 yr old boy put his rangers kit on and i felt sorry for him a couple of days ago. I think we all will support the rs through thick and thin but i think we all feel that going to games at the moment will only support the 3 divs, Russel , paladini and Briatore. I guess staying away is the last resort and we know we will eventually get our Rs back. Whatever division that will be in then try and stop me going.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              u no mate u r 100% spot on, my 5 yr old boy put his rangers kit on and i felt sorry for him a couple of days ago. I think we all will support the rs through thick and thin but i think we all feel that going to games at the moment will only support the 3 divs, Russel , paladini and Briatore. I guess staying away is the last resort and we know we will eventually get our Rs back. Whatever division that will be in then try and stop me going.
              sorry for your little boy mate..i feel for him! my youngest is 7 and her first game will be against newky. she is QPR mad. sings we are the rangers boys every morning before school-asks me about all the "old" players and wears her top to bed every weekend..really feel sorry for the younger generation. we lose all the time and she has never looked to the man.u's of this world. just wish the owners would tap into our future!!!!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

That's the whole point, isn't it?
                We are a family club, but it's getting harder and harder to feel happy about taking youngsters, because of stuff both on and off the pitch.
                I used to take both of mine to all games, home and away, but am now facing going to Boro on my own, because they are fed up with travelling long distances to see us lose AGAIN.
                Dan has gone from 100% enthusiastic to the point where he doesn't want to go at all.
                And, to be fair, I feel bad about coercing/bribing him to come.
                Josie is coming to Sheffield because she has no other social life -- but Boro is just too far, too early a start for her.

If we're not careful, we could lose entire generations of future fans if the club doesn't get its act together -- I doubt I'm the only one having these problems with taking their kids to matches.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  That's the whole point, isn't it?
                  We are a family club, but it's getting harder and harder to feel happy about taking youngsters, because of stuff both on and off the pitch.
                  I used to take both of mine to all games, home and away, but am now facing going to Boro on my own, because they are fed up with travelling long distances to see us lose AGAIN.
                  Dan has gone from 100% enthusiastic to the point where he doesn't want to go at all.
                  And, to be fair, I feel bad about coercing/bribing him to come.
                  Josie is coming to Sheffield because she has no other social life -- but Boro is just too far, too early a start for her.

If we're not careful, we could lose entire generations of future fans if the club doesn't get its act together -- I doubt I'm the only one having these problems with taking their kids to matches.
                  ####ing joke bruv...terrible for parents who go to games on a regular basis!! i live in ireland so mine know that i can only take them over once or twice a season. when i lived in london i used to take my niece and nephew the odd game but at least it did'nt cost you an arm and leg(and we were half decent). parents taking the young'uns to games now deserve a medal...often travel over on my own now.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                  X