Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penalties

Toney got another one for Brentford!

We must be at the bottom of the league for penalty awards, dont we practice falling over in the box.

Are there stats on which teams get the most pens?

If we ever get one again, who takes it? I'm not sure if I trust Dykes anymore, given our league position I suppose we could let him take it and gain some much needed confidence, it all hypothetical as I don't think we will get another this season!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

We have 5 pens this season - rank 10th in the «Penalty League». Norwich on top with 9 and Derby bottom with just one.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        We have 5 pens this season - rank 10th in the «Penalty League». Norwich on top with 9 and Derby bottom with just one.
        I'm surprised we're that high - I suspect they were all in the first ten games when Dykes was breaking the back of the net.

This may be why Warbs has mentioned he wants more pace up front. Defenders dont need to make rash tackles with our ponderous front line.....

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          If we ever get one again, who takes it? I'm not sure if I trust Dykes anymore, given our league position I suppose we could let him take it and gain some much needed confidence, it all hypothetical as I don't think we will get another this season!
          I'd be amazed if Dykes would get the ball from Chaz.

Comment

we give plenty away

Comment

What some are given for now is a joke . They always favor the bigger clubs

Comment

Working...
              X