Upcoming break for internationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming break for internationals

The programme breaks off after Saturday for internationals. Which of our players will be getting a rest and which wil be joining up with international squads?

Off the top of me head I believe Kakay, Hammaleinen, Dykes are internationals

But does Johanson still turn out for Norway? What about Bonne who is Zimbabwean? What about lower level international squads U18, U21 etc.

Basically the more of our 1st XI who are putting their feet up, the better really.

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    The programme breaks off after Saturday for internationals. Which of our players will be getting a rest and which wil be joining up with international squads?

Off the top of me head I believe Kakay, Hammaleinen, Dykes are internationals

But does Johanson still turn out for Norway? What about Bonne who is Zimbabwean? What about lower level international squads U18, U21 etc.

Basically the more of our 1st XI who are putting their feet up, the better really.
    I believe Johansen has retired.

But yes, I do think the vast majority of the squad will be resting, which is good for us given the run in we have had.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I believe Johansen has retired.

But yes, I do think the vast majority of the squad will be resting, which is good for us given the run in we have had.
      I think they will be resting and do a bit more training on tactics and brush up on their crossing and shooting skills.

Has Dykes been called up by Scotland given his lack of goals this season?

Comment

Will Dykes still get picked for the Jocks ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Will Dykes still get picked for the Jocks ?
          Him or Olly McBurnie innit? I think they're strike rates are similar, about 0.5*

*0.5 goals per season

I shouldn't mock - Dykes is our lad. He'll come good.

Comment

Maybe these matches can get Dykes some much needed confidence back?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

He's listed in the squad. Just needs some haggis and a pint of Fosters to come good.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                He's listed in the squad. Just needs some haggis and a pint of Fosters to come good.
                Yes, he has made it into their squad, but my guess is that Che Adams and Nisbet (14 goals for Hibernian already this season) are likely to be in the starting 11 ahead of Dykes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Him or Olly McBurnie innit? I think they're strike rates are similar, about 0.5*

*0.5 goals per season

I shouldn't mock - Dykes is our lad. He'll come good.
                  McBurnie is playing for the bottom team in the Premiership though, but you're correct, we shouldn't mock Dykes as he is a QPR player. Oh and yes, I do hope he will come good too (as it will help improve the team for next season).

Comment

Working...
                  X