Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Not really a lot of options tbh. All the ones that would pay well are banned and it's not like we would ever get a deal with new big giant tech companies like Google or Amazon.

Instead we have Ashville Aggregate , Senate Bespoke and GCL which I guess don't pay too well.
    Come back Binatone and Sellotape all is forgiven!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Ah! Sellotape.

Probably have to blue tack now though!

Come on you super glue even?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

No, bring back Classic FM

Comment

Wonder if FFP would allow any sized pay from Sponsors ? Say if Arcelor pumped in big time would that pass as legal ?

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            The new sponsor design is a vast improvement imo
            Eh???? Looks bleeding awful -three separate random images that have zero in common. Miles too small and will be unreadable and incomprehensible to anyone more than 3' away. Fair play if they've stepped forward and paid but christ, they need to sort out their design/marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

No, bring back Classic FM
              Or Influence!

Comment

Welcome to Senate Bespoke, I love it when the sponsor has an affiliation with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Wonder if FFP would allow any sized pay from Sponsors ? Say if Arcelor pumped in big time would that pass as legal ?
                  I don't think that can be done as he is on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Eh???? Looks bleeding awful -three separate random images that have zero in common. Miles too small and will be unreadable and incomprehensible to anyone more than 3' away. Fair play if they've stepped forward and paid but christ, they need to sort out their design/marketing.
                    Each to their own I guess,I personally like it. Anythings got to be better than some pish poor betting company

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

Each to their own I guess,I personally like it. Anythings got to be better than some pish poor betting company
                      I agree about the betting company. I dislike these companies sponsoring clubs, but I guess their money is a vital source of revenue for them.

Comment

Anyone know how long Errea are going to be the technical sponsor for?

Comment

Working...
                        X