Optimistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimistic

I’m feeling fairly optimistic about next season already,if we can sign up all our loans somehow
    and make Chaz captain I think with a few more astute signings we could have a great team and a very exciting and interesting season.

Never that easy with Rangers though is it?

Comment

Only time will tell whether the Board provide funds for us to challenge from the start of the season, or only from Jan if our financially prudent squad gets into trouble during the first half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
        I’m feeling fairly optimistic about next season already,if we can sign up all our loans somehow
        and make Chaz captain I think with a few more astute signings we could have a great team and a very exciting and interesting season.
        Would need Chaz to take a big pay cut to come home probably on maybe £50K a week at the moment, so presently well out of our range, would like the others to sign also, then i'd start to fill more optimistic

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Would need Chaz to take a big pay cut to come home probably on maybe £50K a week at the moment, so presently well out of our range, would like the others to sign also, then i'd start to fill more optimistic
          His premiership wages are £70k a week. Wells is on £27k a week at Bristol City, so you would expect Chaz to want £35k a week in the championship.

Comment

Many different ways of paying a wage, signing on fee, points bonus, goal bonus etc, if we paid Austin a 2 million signing on fee spread over 3 seasons that is around £13,00 a week, if we could then go to 17-20 I a week I think he would sign, he loves it at Rangers and a 3 year contract at 31 is generous

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Many different ways of paying a wage, signing on fee, points bonus, goal bonus etc, if we paid Austin a 2 million signing on fee spread over 3 seasons that is around £13,00 a week, if we could then go to 17-20 I a week I think he would sign, he loves it at Rangers and a 3 year contract at 31 is generous
              A three year contract to Chaz with his injury record would be madness.

Comment

Working...
              X