Any Protests Planned For Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Protests Planned For Saturday?

Just wondering? Do they think all the spin of the last few days has thrown us off the sent.

Hopefully. Get flav ouit quicker

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Just wondering? Do they think all the spin of the last few days has thrown us off the sent.
      if we play really bad and by going by what the papers have said about player power etc i can see protests

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Well Pete did say 'hold them until after Tuesday', but you now have the 'waiting on Warnocks news' so it would be interesting to see what people think.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Well I don't think the club help themselves, do they?

Posts like this (from another board) are only to be expected when the club just allow this stuff to escalate, and say NOTHING about what is upsetting and worrying the fans.

I have been told by an ex player that the rumours regarding Gianni offering his resignation have been put out to quell the unrest amongst supporters, and ditto the Warnock situation. Nothing would suprise me with the current board!!

Yeah, it's just web-rumours and scaremongering, probably.
          But the fact that protests are on peoples minds again, and posts like that are not 100% unbelievable, shows what a total pigs ear the club are still making of things, with regards to communication and PR.

And that's before we get to the subject of the shambles we are ON the pitch.

Circus, still.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

if we go 1-0 down i can see the fans turning and things will start to get sour IMO
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I'll only protest if the queue at the Pie & Mash shop goes past the Asian fabric shop, especially if it's raining, where's Neil
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Posts like this (from another board) are only to be expected when the club just allow this stuff to escalate, and say NOTHING about what is upsetting and worrying the fans.

But the fact that protests are on peoples minds again, and posts like that are not 100% unbelievable, shows what a total pigs ear the club are still making of things, with regards to communication and PR.

Circus, still.
                Yep, a right Billy Smarts.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Circus, still.
                  I take your point Goddard and after everything I understand why BUT the club cannot announce anything until a deal is done for either the club or any new manager. It is only rumour after counter rumour after rumour that is adding the confusion in this case.
                  I don't see how any blame on this situation can be aimed at the club, things are clearly going on but you can't announce something that is yet to happen ?
                  The media and fans will write and believe what they want, whether it is near the truth or not !
                  I could say that I have heard Venables and Francis are looking to buy with the Mittals and some will believe it others won't but that is not club spin, that is somone making a story up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    I take your point Goddard and after everything I understand why BUT the club cannot announce anything until a deal is done for either the club or any new manager. It is only rumour after counter rumour after rumour that is adding the confusion in this case.
                    I don't see how any blame on this situation can be aimed at the club, things are clearly going on but you can't announce something that is yet to happen ?
                    The media and fans will write and believe what they want, whether it is near the truth or not !
                    I could say that I have heard Venables and Francis are looking to buy with the Mittals and some will believe it others won't but that is not club spin, that is somone making a story up.
                    I mean generally.

They just allow too much too much rumour and guesswork to take place, without any kind of communication. They just come across as distant and detatched from the £20 plebs.

Fans forums, newspaper interviews outlining their plans/thoughts... nothing.

Comment

imo ive said on another post the whole rumour mill this week has probaly been to stop us all protesting

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

And as i've already said
                        It seems every time you mention a rumour you will get shot down by someone, i don't think everyone realises that a rumour will always be a rumour until it is made official, sites like this thrive on them and everyone loves them really, and as as they say 'You can only please some of the people some of the time, you can't please all of the people all of the time'.
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I don't think any protests are planned, but I think they'll happen again.

And how big they are will be guided by the result on saturday, or if any solid news comes out between now and then.

It'll be interesting to see if FB is at the game, that might shed some light on "stuff".
                          Wonder if he was in W12 on tuesday?

Comment

Working...
                          X