I may live in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may live in Australia

but result still ruined my weekend. Couldn't sleep a wink after the way we lost that. Think we'll let Dykes go for around 400 grand at the end of the season. We'll probably hang onto Bonne in the vain hope he kicks on.

Bit baffled by all the negativity towards Dykes. Despite playing well overall, Johannsen missed two straightforward chances that cost us the game and we only came alive once Dykes was brought on the pitch to link up the play. Before that, we were disjointed and offered very little threat at all. Initially, I thought it was Chair's absence that was effecting things but, the minute Dykes came on, it was very clear that he contributes immensely to the overall play. Bonne and Dykes or Dykes and Austin are the viable pairings, I'd say.

Comment

Fleeing to the other side of the world does not exclude you from having this club ruin your weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Fleeing to the other side of the world does not exclude you from having this club ruin your weekend.
        Haha! I think the worst thing is the fear that that would be the start of a bad run. Consequently I didn't feel nearly as shattered when we lost v Barnsley. Typical R's.

Comment

Not QPR related, but I was watching The A League this morning and a young debutant named Matty Hatch came on as a sub fir the club he used to be a ball boy for and with his very first touch in professional football he swept the ball home from just i side the box. What a way to introduce yourself.

Comment

Funnel web, redback and other assorted monster spiders; pythons, taipans, bedpans and other monster snakes; swooping magpies, Cassowaries, crocodiles, monster sharks, jellyfish with attitude and accidentally licking a cane toad ... Yep, even compared with those eventualities I can still readily appreciate and fully understand how QPR can ruin your weekend down under.

P.S. I hope I didn't leave anything out?

Comment

Working...
            X