It's Official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official.

The rumour that no-one knows what is going on is true, we are still none the wiser and don't know when we will be.:tired:
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

In all fairness, many fans want it this way.

They keep asking for info, yet beat you down if you get any kind of leak.

This is what it is like being kept in the dark and it ain't enjoyable
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i agree pete about rumours.....

but it about time the club actually talk to the fans through the official site....

Comment

This is the very reason why fans are fighting but I also agree it's the correct way... keep silent but use the official website to communicate at least!

Give us fans a few lines so we don't fight in house!

Comment

agree MYU 100% - this is causing half the problems anyway - no communication about anything....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            In all fairness, many fans want it this way.

They keep asking for info, yet beat you down if you get any kind of leak.

This is what it is like being kept in the dark and it ain't enjoyable
            True Pete, you can't win, i wouldn't like to be in your shoes, 1 because they probably wouldn't fit the both of us and 2 it seems every time you mention a rumour you get shot down by someone, i don't think everyone realises that a rumour will always be a rumour until it is made official, sites like this thrive on them and everyone loves them really, and as as they say 'You can only please some of the people some of the time, you can't please all of the people all of the time'.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Why would QPR Holdings Ltd (if thats what there called) release commercialy sensative information to anyone regarding a directorship takeover and a new management team coming in before all of the legal procedures are concluded.

Yes, it great to hear the little rumors about possible players coming our way, but come on, surely nobody believes that the directors, senior executives, Lawyers or Club Secretary of QPR gossip to any messages boards.

I ask you.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                Why would QPR Holdings Ltd (if thats what there called) release commercialy sensative information to anyone regarding a directorship takeover and a new management team coming in before all of the legal procedures are concluded.

Yes, it great to hear the little rumors about possible players coming our way, but come on, surely nobody believes that the directors, senior executives, Lawyers or Club Secretary of QPR gossip to any messages boards.

I ask you.
                Who?:what:
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

IMO i think all these rumors are a smoke screen to stop all of us protesting

i dont think they know what they want to do!!

saying that i dont think they have ever knowen realy what to do!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                    IMO i think all these rumors are a smoke screen to stop all of us protesting

i dont think they know what they want to do!!

saying that i dont think they have ever knowen realy what to do!
                    that thought did cross my mind.
                    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                    X