Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

After reading about all this player power,If the players do not put a performance on for the fans on saturday I for one will be making my feeling pretty clear to them and b4 anyone shoots me down
    I have been supporting this club through thick and thin for 34 years and I'm getting sick to death of the way this club treats the fans.

mate, I'll be joining you.

Enough is enough
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

easy i think your right.i can only begin to imagine wot it will be like if we go 1-0 down.
      im one who hasnt been venting my anger by booing.while i havnt been happy with results or performances iv kept quite.but week after week the players and manager keep coming out saying we owe the fans,its a must win blah blah blah if they dont put in a shift this week i dnt think ill be able to hold back any longer.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Yes we need a manager but we can't blame hartford for the way the players have been playing of late, no commitment, no passion, nothing, so if they want to call the shots they will pay the price if they don't put in the effort

Comment

Working...
        X