Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Bignot...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/8520646.stm

I did not know he had left Millwall either.

We've already got a midget In Clint Hill, we don't need another one
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

matt hill, pete

Comment

Marcus Bignot...

Just returned to club football with Kidderminster in the conference at the grand old age of 35....cud do with him at rb now

Comment

has he taken his coaching role back on???

i miss the mohawk he fashioned it was cool on him

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by QPRrollingstone View Post
            Just returned to club football with Kidderminster in the conference at the grand old age of 35....cud do with him at rb now
            I missed out on what happened after he went to Millwall - can you update me?
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

he just been realsed from there and now signed for kidderminster.
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by QPRrollingstone View Post
                35 ;D he'd be a youngster at Rangers, bring him in ;D
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                  he just been realsed from there and now signed for kidderminster.
                  Cheers
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Surprised a club still want him. In my opinion one of the worst ever payers for us. Had no ability but fans seemed to like him because he tried his 'best.' Very similar to Ramage and loved a chip down the line.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Surprised a club still want him. In my opinion one of the worst ever payers for us. Had no ability but fans seemed to like him because he tried his 'best.' Very similar to Ramage and loved a chip down the line.
                      What are you on about? Did you see him play? Fair enough he wasn't superb but is alot better than the cack we have now. He was also one of the most passionate players I have seen at LR. He played for that shirt week in, week out.
                      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                        What are you on about? Did you see him play? Fair enough he wasn't superb but is alot better than the cack we have now. He was also one of the most passionate players I have seen at LR. He played for that shirt week in, week out.
                        Hardly missed a game when he was here. He was rubbish in the air and the only ball he knew was a chip down the line which was normally to nothing. People seemed to like him because he tried his 'best.' I should bloody so, he is professional footballer.

Was a real weak link in that side. Glad we got rid of him. Good to see he has found his level at non league.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                        X