If we went down.......which players..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we went down.......which players..

would stay with us and which ones would jump ship????
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I'd hope a lot of them jump ship... I think the only ones worth keeping would be Mahon, Gorkss, Connolly and Faurlin. They're the only ones with the necessary bottle to cope in League 1.

I know we need more stabiliy at this club but I really think we need a firesale of as many players as possible in the summer. This lot are almost diseased stock because this sort of attitude cannot be tolerated and would take a lot to get rid of within these players, and that includes the player power problems. I really think every player bar them 4 needs to go and we can totally regroup this summer starting with getting Neil Warnock in

Comment

so you wouldnt keep cook and rowlands??
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Many of the current squad have been described as league 1 players at best - so wouldn't you want to see them play there just to prove it
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think the question is more like Which players will we have left, seeing as most of them will be returning to their clubs when their loans finish at the end of the season.
          Then from those you can see who wants to stay, worrying isn't it?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Elvis, Gorrks, Connolly, Rowlands, Mahon, Cook, Balanta, German

All the others can go.

Comment

gorkss, connolly, cookie, rowlands, cerny, german and faurlin r the only ones id like to see here next year if we went down

Comment

Originally posted by QPRrollingstone View Post
                gorkss, connolly, cookie, rowlands, cerny, german and faurlin r the only ones id like to see here next year if we went down
                They're the only ones I want to see if we stay up too.
                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Will Faurlin play in league 1...... dont think so.

Comment

jump ship???

most of them need to walk the ****ing plank

Comment

Unless they have a relegation clause where they have to take a drop in money they will all be here next season earning megabucks in L1

Comment

Originally posted by QPRrollingstone View Post
                        ^^^ that

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                          I'd hope a lot of them jump ship... I think the only ones worth keeping would be Mahon, Gorkss, Connolly and Faurlin. They're the only ones with the necessary bottle to cope in League 1.

I know we need more stabiliy at this club but I really think we need a firesale of as many players as possible in the summer. This lot are almost diseased stock because this sort of attitude cannot be tolerated and would take a lot to get rid of within these players, and that includes the player power problems. I really think every player bar them 4 needs to go and we can totally regroup this summer starting with getting Neil Warnock in
                          yeah i wouldnt keep more than them.

Comment

And many fans on here say what a terrific job JM was doing, yet these same players are now L1 material.

What these players need is for the Boardroom to be sorted out and a permanent manager in charge to start rebuilding their confidence.

The players are the same ones apart from Routledge and Watson, who went on that great run in October. I know those wins were against struggling sides, but in September QPR also wonand drew at Cardiff/Newcastle. That suggests to me that they do have the ability to perform well.

Comment

gorkss, connolly, cookie, rowlands, balanta, german ,and faurlin,sterling

Comment

Working...
                              X