Mike Dean - Ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Dean - Ref

Has received threats following his recent decisions to send off 2 players after reviewing on VAR which were later rescinded by the appeals panel.

now whilst I don't think the threats were warranted in any way, I do think his decisions just about sum up his biased and often bad refereeing from him.

To get the decisions wrong in normal play is one thing, but to do so after seeing a number of replays of them , just smacks of incompetence and I think he should be 'dropped' from refereeing .

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Has received threats following his recent decisions to send off 2 players after reviewing on VAR which were later rescinded by the appeals panel.

now whilst I don't think the threats were warranted in any way, I do think his decisions just about sum up his biased and often bad refereeing from him.

To get the decisions wrong in normal play is one thing, but to do so after seeing a number of replays of them , just smacks of incompetence and I think he should be 'dropped' from refereeing .
    Mike Dean comes across as being full of himself , don’t condone the abuse though. There is no way he should be making these mistakes when he has looked at these incidents a number of times . VAR is being blamed for inept referees at the minute.

Comment

I've done the badges . U give what u see . Dean is useless . Given the help he gets no excuse to get it wrong again

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Mike Dean comes across as being full of himself , don’t condone the abuse though. There is no way he should be making these mistakes when he has looked at these incidents a number of times . VAR is being blamed for inept referees at the minute.
        I am glad I am not the only one who thinks he is not fit to referee games. VAR is a tool that refs have been sort of asking for with comments such as I only get to see it once as it happens unlike tv commentators who watch replays etc. Well now they have it and still get a number of them wrong (and that includes the ones who monitor the screens and advise the one on the pitch.

As for the 'clear and obvious' errors, if it takes more than a minute and 4 different viewings, then it isn't clear or obvious, so go with the original decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          I've done the badges . U give what u see . Dean is useless . Given the help he gets no excuse to get it wrong again
          Exactly. Both decisions were overturned and that tells us a lot about his capabilities as a ref. I am sure he has screwed up decisions whilst refereeing QPR matches.

Comment

He is a pillock of the highest order. His whole demeanour suggests that he hates football, he hates footballers and he hates goals being scored. I do actually have some sympathy for the modern ref given the cheating/diving antics of the players but Dean is a menace, he makes ludicrous decisions even with the benefit of the VAR. My view is that he is unfit to referee any games.

Comment

Working...
            X