Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seny Dieng

Will we have him next season ??

Really hope so, fantastic keeper and seems very popular with his team mates.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I think so , unless we get a ridiculous offer we can’t refuse. He signed a 4 year contract at start of season so we are in a good place should bids come in .

Comment

If we keep him great but I think he’s that good he’s prem quality made a bit of a flap v Blackburn but this kids top top quality. He’s better than some at the top of the prem imo

Comment

If an offer of £15m comes in for any player they'll be gone. With our finances thats what our squad structure is built around, cash generation, to be able to compete as a team. No individual is above that.

If it happens it needs to be done early because I think we'll be looking for two first team keepers. I think Lumley needs a fresh start and will move on.

Comment

If someone wants to pay anywhere from £13million upwards for him, then NO. And quite honestly anything above that would be great business for us.

Comment

Good pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                I think so , unless we get a ridiculous offer we can’t refuse. He signed a 4 year contract at start of season so we are in a good place should bids come in .
                I also think we should keep him as he has a long term contract and we will need him next season very much (more than the money - had we kept Eze at least until Jan this season we would be a top 6 challenger at least). We can still get a big offer for Dieng in 2022 as he will still have 2 years on his deal.

Comment

Top keeper but we have just signed a top prospect from Gillingham. Maybe that will be a factor going forward.

Comment

If one of the money clubs come in for him and turn his head from £10k to big wage there is nothing we can do except ask for the earth.

Comment

Working...
                    X