No announcement yet.

Play offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance. The minute we got nearer the top than the bottom this team would immediately embark on a losing run. It's annoying because I reckon a decidedly average outfit or two will make top 6.

Comment

If we manage to match the points tally of last season without the likes of Eze , Bos , Manning , Rangel , Hugil , Wells , etc. that would be a good achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        If we manage to match the points tally of last season without the likes of Eze , Bos , Manning , Rangel , Hugil , Wells , etc. that would be a good achievement.
        It would be massive but I was hoping we'd do it without loan signings. But still less than last season so technically still progress in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

It would be massive but I was hoping we'd do it without loan signings. But still less than last season so technically still progress in my book.
          I think if Amos had stayed fit and Dykes/Bonne hit it off straight away we probably wouldn’t have brought these loans in , the Carrol injury didn’t help either.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I think if Amos had stayed fit and Dykes/Bonne hit it off straight away we probably wouldn’t have brought these loans in , the Carrol injury didn’t help either.
            Absolutely. I'm surprised Dykes and Bonne havent done it because they seemed suitable as far as I was concerned. Injuries just show the depth of squad wasnt there. But those loans were for cover not to be the option from the outset.

Comment

Forest will probably end up quite close to the Play-offs.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Forest will probably end up quite close to the Play-offs.
                Yeah, two points behind us!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, two points behind us!!
                  That`s the spiritlol.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

That`s the spiritlol.

Comment

Maybe JN was on to something?
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Home to Bournemouth on Saturday. If we win the challenge is on, draw/loss and any play off chance will be gone.

Comment

We'll need 40ish points from next 18 games, ie a minimum of 11 wins and barely any losses. It's hugely unlikely but keep winning and see what happens eh?

Comment

Not a chance but will settle for top ten finish, keep this side together & maybe next season

Comment

If we win our two postponed games, Wycombe (H) and Rotherham (A) and beat Bouremouth on Saturday we'll be four points behind 6th with the same number of games played.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                                Agreed. Top 10 would be great. In fact, looking at the table, if we win our two games in hand that could actually put us there.
                                And beat Bournemouth on Saturday the gap would be four points. The other teams couldnt exceed 49 points by winning all games to 31 played.

Comment

Working...
                                X