Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same ol' Rangers

Another win!

If we win our game in hand over Brum, which was our postponed home game against Wycombe, we'd be eight points clear of the bottom three and nine points off the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      If we win our game in hand over Brum, which was our postponed home game against Wycombe, we'd be eight points clear of the bottom three and nine points off the play offs.
      Sorry to put a damper on your comment Sheep but we have played a game more than those below us except for Derby and Wednesday who have played the same as us .we dont have a game in hand on any team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Sorry to put a damper on your comment Sheep but we have played a game more than those below us except for Derby and Wednesday who have played the same as us .we dont have a game in hand on any team.
        Don’t know what table your looking at , we have a game in hand on 6 teams in the bottom half .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Don’t know what table your looking at , we have a game in hand on 6 teams in the bottom half .
          I stand corrected,apologies to Sheep,he is spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Brum are third from bottom having played 28 games and are on 28 points. Assuming the teams below Brum won their games in hand to 28 games they would not exceed 28 point. We have played 27 games and if we win the game in hand, which is home to Wycombe which was postponed, we'd be on 28 games and 36 points. That is 8 points better than third from bottom on the same games played.

Bournemouth have played 28 and are 45, so we'd be 9 points behind 6th. If the teams below Bournemouth win their games in hand they would not exceed 45 points.

We are nearly the same distance to the play off as we are far away from the highest relegation place.

The ship has turned!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are there any posters still looking over their shoulder at the relegation battle? Surely not, even the most worrisome on here must have resumed normal breathing by now?

Comment

Earlier in the season I looked at our upcoming fixtures and wondered when we would ever win again, now I look at the impending fixtures and wonder when we will ever lose again!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Couple of bad results and the despair will return

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                        Couple of bad results and the despair will return
                        As negative as that goes sound... it is vastly true. And we should remain looking below us right now, as this league isn't forgiving at all.

We had such a bad run, maybe it was unfair a lot of it, including early season disappointment too.

I enjoy the wins and enjoy the moment, but stick with the lads when it gets tough.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

As negative as that goes sound... it is vastly true. And we should remain looking below us right now, as this league isn't forgiving at all.

We had such a bad run, maybe it was unfair a lot of it, including early season disappointment too.

I enjoy the wins and enjoy the moment, but stick with the lads when it gets tough.
                          Yes, my above post was just a bit of fun, I have supported Rangers long enough to know not to get carried away with optimism, a bad patch of results could start tomorrow! I like the way we have been playing recently and there have been some great exciting wins, hopefully that will continue because it has been a joy to watch for a change!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Yes, my above post was just a bit of fun, I have supported Rangers long enough to know not to get carried away with optimism, a bad patch of results could start tomorrow! I like the way we have been playing recently and there have been some great exciting wins, hopefully that will continue because it has been a joy to watch for a change!
                            It's a cliché but deffo a 1 game at a time moment....

Really, maths wise, we wont be getting Play-Offs

Comment

Working...
                            X