First 11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 11.

With our various new arrivals over the last few weeks (All of which I’m pleased with )
    Whats people’s thoughts on our with everyone fit First 11 ?
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Same 11 as Watford .That performance was good enough for everyone to stay in the side . Great options from bench with Willock , Thomas , Adomah, Field and Dykes.

Comment

Agree, first 11 shouldn't change out of respect for those who played so well on Monday

Comment

For me, Nico probably just edges at LWB. And not a fan of Bonne. Think Dykes could actually do quite well up with Charlie or could play Willock in the hole...

Comment

At least we have some Options now, and maybe even a Plan B !
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

This will sound a bit off but I thought that Thomas was more direct and effective than Chair the other night. Ilias wafts about like a handsome peacock but where does it get us? I dunno how you fit Thomas into first XI but I'd like to see him getting more time on pitch and maybe even a start.

Comment

Next year I can see Thomas in the first XI.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
                For me, Nico probably just edges at LWB. And not a fan of Bonne. Think Dykes could actually do quite well up with Charlie or could play Willock in the hole...
                Nico does not edge at all for me, positionally he has been at fault for many goals and right now, not showing enough for me.

Wallace has done well last few games, but im not a huge fan either. I think Barbet will go left back once the Hull lad is finally fit.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Nico does not edge at all for me, positionally he has been at fault for many goals and right now, not showing enough for me.

Wallace has done well last few games, but im not a huge fan either. I think Barbet will go left back once the Hull lad is finally fit.
                  Agree about Ham... he has not shown he is even capable of being a 1st choice left back, and Wallace, although not by much, is a better choice for LB. I suspect that De Wijs will play at LB because Barbet seems to be settled in the back 3 with Dickie & Cameron and changing that could disrupt the defence too much.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Agree about Ham... he has not shown he is even capable of being a 1st choice left back, and Wallace, although not by much, is a better choice for LB. I suspect that De Wijs will play at LB because Barbet seems to be settled in the back 3 with Dickie & Cameron and changing that could disrupt the defence too much.
                    I think so too, I see no other reason why you let Matterson go. Matterson is a decent replacement a CB, but when looking at the coverage he's down the pecking order with or without De Wijs.

So for me, they know LB is an issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X