Uncle albert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
    I thought his reaction after scoring was strange. He just stood there almost in disbelief. If I had scored the winning goal for I team I also supported, I would have dropped my pants and ran around with my #### out.
    Saw a better angle on offish today. It makes far more sense..... He walks up to camera clearly bursting with pride, puffs his chest out and points to the badge on his chest: he's clearly very emotional. He then gets jumped on and breaks out in a big grin. It's actually a very cool and powerful reaction that just isn't captured by main camera punting at his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Saw a better angle on offish today. It makes far more sense..... He walks up to camera clearly bursting with pride, puffs his chest out and points to the badge on his chest: he's clearly very emotional. He then gets jumped on and breaks out in a big grin. It's actually a very cool and powerful reaction that just isn't captured by main camera punting at his back.
      https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/feature...atford-030221/

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Just watched that , it does give you more of an insight of his celebration, great watch .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Just watched that , it does give you more of an insight of his celebration, great watch .
          Love it, He kept smiling and looking at the lens whilst all jumped over him

Comment

Great to see those alternative angle shots, thanks for posting LoftusRoadLad! Uncle is class!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
            X