Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair

Signed until 2025 , great news.

Best news we have had this transfer window.

Comment

Well done to the Young man
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

One less player we'll lose for peanuts. Well done Chair and shows commitment on both sides. And a nice pay rise for him no doubt due to his elevated status, and well deserved too.

Come here Chair - man hug deserved!

Comment

I am pleased about this, hopefully he continues to progress because on his day he can be very good!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            I am pleased about this, hopefully he continues to progress because on his day he can be very good!
            Better players around him would bring him on even more , him and Eze were good together, it’s not quite the same with Ball and Cameron etc. as all the expectations are on his shoulders.

Comment

looks like he's better advised or has more common sense of look after those that looked after you than Bos.

yeah he could of strung us along but acknowledges we've been good to him. Kudos young man

Comment

Great news and well done to all concerned in getting this done. Now we won't be losing him on the cheap like some players.

I agree that with better players around him, Chair will only improve further. Players such as Wells, a forward that anticipates a pass and runs into a position for it and Eze, a link up player to play those 1-2s etc.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  looks like he's better advised or has more common sense of look after those that looked after you than Bos.

yeah he could of strung us along but acknowledges we've been good to him. Kudos young man
                  agreed. I am sure the deal includes a get out clause if a Premiership (or top European side) makes a suitable 8 figure offer for him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Great news and well done to all concerned in getting this done. Now we won't be losing him on the cheap like some players.

I agree that with better players around him, Chair will only improve further. Players such as Wells, a forward that anticipates a pass and runs into a position for it and Eze, a link up player to play those 1-2s etc.
                    Does that include congratulations to our DOF?

Comment

At last he has shown commitment. Not like others I could mention.
                      Well done,very pleased with the news

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Better players around him would bring him on even more , him and Eze were good together, it’s not quite the same with Ball and Cameron etc. as all the expectations are on his shoulders.
                        In a way I feel the same applies to Bos.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Now get out there and do the business so we can sell you for £15m.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Does that include congratulations to our DOF?
                            Enjoy your fishing?

Comment

Excellent news. A massive weight off QPR.

Bright take note !!

Comment

Working...
                              X