Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotherham winning at Boro.

And well deserved. Could be 2or3.

Trouble is all of the bottom sides keep picking up points. Important few days (transfers) and few weeks (tough game schedule) coming up!

Comment

Coventry beating Sheff W 1 nil - not sure if that’s good or bad!

Comment

Rotherham 2 up! Oh dear!!!

Comment

We could be right in the mix after Saturday. All teams below us except Wycombe are at home

Comment

Rotherham 3 up and Cardiff pick up vital point,its a real dog fight down there and we are right in there

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              We could be right in the mix after Saturday. All teams below us except Wycombe are at home
              We are now If you haven’t noticed!

Comment

Hate to say it but we could easily be 4th from bottom come 5pm Saturday and just 1 point off the relegation places

Have a look at the fixtures if you don’t believe me!!

Comment

I love these panic threads whenever teams around us are playing . Huddersfield are 14th , 4 points above us and we have a game in hand . There are about 10 to 12 teams in the mix and we are one of them .

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                    Hate to say it but we could easily be 4th from bottom come 5pm Saturday and just 1 point off the relegation places

Have a look at the fixtures if you don’t believe me!!
                    I believe you

Comment

We have added three quality new players to our squads and perhaps another one to follow. How many teams around us have done that level of recruitment?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        We have added three quality new players to our squads and perhaps another one to follow. How many teams around us have done that level of recruitment?
                        And my god, don't we need them.

Comment

Any team can beat any team in this division , we can't worry about other teams yet .just try and pick up as many points as we can . Think we'll be ok

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            Any team can beat any team in this division , we can't worry about other teams yet .just try and pick up as many points as we can . Think we'll be ok
                            Absolutely.

You'll do mad looking at every permutation and thinking worst case scenario. Teams below us would love to have our extra few points and will the players added we need to pick up our own points, not hoping others lose. We are in a better position and now have a better team to finish off the season. We'll stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                              I love these panic threads whenever teams around us are playing . Huddersfield are 14th , 4 points above us and we have a game in hand . There are about 10 to 12 teams in the mix and we are one of them .
                              I agree with you about the number of teams in the mix, but yes, we could be very close to the bottom 3 after the weekend fixtures and our game at Watford.

We will have a very difficult Feb/March if we don't get our squad improved further during this transfer window. We need another midfielder to replace Amos and Carroll.
                              De Wijs can hopefully play left wingback, but we will need to improve on the right side too because neither Kane or Kakay are good enough. Perhaps Ball can do a better job there if we get another CM in.

Comment

Working...
                              X