No announcement yet.

Smyth coming home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not saying he is the answer but I bet he would have scored more than Dykes had he been playing for us all season.

Comment

Accrington Stanley secure loan return for QPR's Paul Smyth

PAUL Smyth has come back to Accrington Stanley hoping to emulate his achievements with Wycombe Wanderers last season.

Comment

Ah well...Good luck to him lets hope he is ready for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Ah well...Good luck to him lets hope he is ready for next season.
          I thought he was out of contract in the summer , if he is that’s his qpr career over .

Comment

I think it has been pretty clear for some time that his career with us is over. Holloway liked him. McClaren and Warburton don’t. He struggles to hold down a regular place in league 1 so he will definitely not earn himself a new contract here.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              And straight back out. Where he belongs.

Seems like a nice lad, but please, everyone wake the #### up. HE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH!

Comment

There doesn't appear to be any shortage of interest in him a L1 level so hopefully he can stay at that level when he leaves us in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  Not saying he is the answer but I bet he would have scored more than Dykes had he been playing for us all season.
                  Again, I agree with you. He can also cross the ball and I am surprised he hasn't really been given a chance here.

It's a shame but if his contract ends this summer, then he won't be coming back. Hopefully he goes on to improve and establish himself and get a contract with Accrington.

Comment

I hope we don`t have to play against him next season.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X