VAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAR

For all the the bad press it gets , we would have been awarded 2 pens in the last 2 games if we had it in the championship.

Not really sure how the ref missed that handball yesterday?
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
      Not really sure how the ref missed that handball yesterday?
      Standard of refs is poor , the red card missed at Brentford was a joke as well .

Comment

Under new laws it wasn’t a penalty, arms straight next to his body, was ball to hand and arms not raised at all, VAR after rule change would not have given a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Under new laws it wasn’t a penalty, arms straight next to his body, was ball to hand and arms not raised at all, VAR after rule change would not have given a penalty.
          The arms were away from the body in both incidents, especially the Cardiff one .

Comment

It was close I admit, however after watching the highlights have changed my mind about the result, unlucky to lose and probably should have won, again very fine margins.

Comment

It was close I admit, however after watching the highlights have changed my mind about the result, unlucky to lose and probably should have won, again very fine margins.
              Absolutely, it is fine margins , the first goal was massive yesterday , a few disappointing individual performances again but as a team we were unlucky to take nothing from the game .

Comment

I'm old school.... it wasn't blatant/deliberate, it was in the realms of accidental. I have no interest in having game held up for 5 minutes to review the incident 45 times from different angles, different speeds and close-ups after which it is still 50/50 what decision will be.
                Ball flew into box and hit his hand. Ref didn't deem it was handball. Get on with the game.

All games are fine margins - there are very few games in this divisions where a team doesn't create at least 3 good scoring opportunities. If you don't take these chance you don't win games, football is an incredibly simple game that gets obfuscated by irrelevant OPTA nonsense and meaningless "if onlys". Simple fact is we lost at home to a pretty duff team that is below us in the league. Poor day at the office in my view.

Comment

Handball doesn’t have to be Deliberate to award a penalty kick, it’s the offence of making the body bigger, which is what happened.
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

No, his arm seeked the ball actively..

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

It was def a penalty , bad position taken up by the ref left him unsighted .

Comment

I think it was a penalty, but that really is beside the point. The ref is allowed a mistake just as they players do each game. I am fed up of blaming refs for losing games, unless they make quite a few bad and inconsistent calls in games. Cardiff for one, missed handball, disallowed Austin's 'goal' and should have sent Cameron off. We can blame the ref at Brentford for not sending off the Brentford 'last man' but Dykes missed an absolute sitter.

We weren't good enough on the day, especially in winning the ball, passing and keeping hold of it or in creating chances against a team set out to keep a clean sheet and nick one up the other end. Players like Kane and Hamalainen as wingbacks were useless. Dykes almost non existent. Willock & Chair lost possession far too easily.

The only players who get any credit from me were Dieng, Cameron, Dickie, Barbet and Austin. Ball tried and was decent enough in winning the ball but his distribution was often poor.

Comment

Looking at the video again and again the ref saw it and the player looked guilty as if he snatched sweets off a kiddie and hid em behind his back. Ref didn't like us.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Looking at the video again and again the ref saw it and the player looked guilty as if he snatched sweets off a kiddie and hid em behind his back. Ref didn't like us.
                            Maybe the ref is a Man U fan and Rooney his favourite player?

Comment

Working...
                            X