New Crouchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crouchy

Could we see the new Crouch here with the Striker coming in from Fernabache for the early release of BOS

Kemal Ademi - His stats dont look impressive!

Comment

Seems an issue with his appearances not so much goals scored from the appearances sill a 2 metre man in the box may not be a bad option

Comment

Not a goal scorer , but his a right handful big big improvement on dykes . Surprised if they let him go as part of the deal .

Comment

Get him be good business. Hold ball up for Charles

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            Not a goal scorer , but his a right handful big big improvement on dykes . Surprised if they let him go as part of the deal .
            We've got enough forwards who cant score.

Comment

Prefer the money & not their players, new midfielders

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                Prefer the money & not their players, new midfielders
                They're not offering any money, just a choice between a CB and non-scoring CF.

https://the72.co.uk/216597/fenerbahc...kely-to-budge/

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

They're not offering any money, just a choice between a CB and non-scoring CF.

https://the72.co.uk/216597/fenerbahc...kely-to-budge/
                  I know & read it & seems farcical, don’t need either of those two

Comment

Bonne can play as a winger I think he gives us another option
                    If our only option is to take the player then why not take him he should have a value he Scored 13 goals in 26 appearances enough for them to sign him he’s had very few opportunities at fernabache it would seem if it’s him or nothing then take him would be a sensible option

Comment

I’d rather keep Bos until the end of the season and use him , we will still be paying his wages after all . We are entitled to compensation for him anyway so if the Turks don’t want to pay for him now I’d be happy to keep him and play him as long as his attitude is right .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                        I’d rather keep Bos until the end of the season and use him , we will still be paying his wages after all . We are entitled to compensation for him anyway so if the Turks don’t want to pay for him now I’d be happy to keep him and play him as long as his attitude is right .
                        I thought another poster suggested that compensation only applies if he moved to another English team? There wouldnt be another if he moved to Turkey or Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

I know & read it & seems farcical, don’t need either of those two
                          And even if we did want one of them I doubt we could afford the wages of a Fenerbache player. If we could BOS would be staying with us.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I thought another poster suggested that compensation only applies if he moved to another English team? There wouldnt be another if he moved to Turkey or Scotland?
                            West London sport have quoted we are due a compensation fee due to his age , Manning was different as he was older hence why we had to cash in on him .

Comment

It’s all very confusing with the mixed reports then
                              if we get a fee for him then why would fernabache give us a take it or leave it offer
                              if they have to pay us compensation then is the £750,000 payment we are reportedly asking for now until the end of season
                              if We are due a compensation payment then a statement of value was made when we agreed a value of 4.75 m for him which he declined.
                              In regard to playing BOS for the balance of his contract I think QPR are going to find that difficult as they set their stall out with what and won’t be tolerated

Comment

Working...
                              X