Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTC

Out for 3 months according to WLS, knee injury

That’s a big blow , we missed him tonight , we will need to get cover in . We were already short in that area.

Comment

Even though he’s had some injury problems Pritchard has played in 11 games (all as sub) this season.He was a top player at Norwich and Brentford.
      If warburton suggests a contract until the end of the season at our wage ceiling.It may also suit the player to showcase himself to other clubs.

Comment

Yes saw that about Carroll & big blow, new midfielders asap

Comment

We have reached out to Fulham to inquire about taking Stefan Johanson (Fulham) on loan with a view to a permanent transfer according Sean Gallager. Johanson is contracted until 2022 but is not in Fulhams plans. He has not been part of the 25 man squad this season but played 33 league matches last season and has been their captain if I remember correctly.

In his first two seasons he netted 19 times in 80 matches for Fulham - quite an achievement for a midfielder. However, goals have dried up lately. He has 66 matches for Norway.

Johansen is inconsistent - from brilliant to pretty poor. However, his work ethics is 100%, he has a great engine, and he is a leader on and off the pitch. He is certainly a good Championship midfielder. He is 30, so no sell on value if we go on to buy him. To me he is rather a replacement for Cameron than Carroll, but he would certainly be a good addition.

Comment

Not a huge TC fan but we did miss him tonight and need to get someone on loan in to cover for him,he will be out for a few months probably

Comment

Can’t see him playing again this season tbh time he gets fit

bloke from fools is decent player in this league I’d like to get jack taylor local lad from Hammersmith scores goals young box to box midfield and can pass better than whiteman by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Can’t see him playing again this season tbh time he gets fit

bloke from fools is decent player in this league I’d like to get jack taylor local lad from Hammersmith scores goals young box to box midfield and can pass better than whiteman by a mile
                Hopefully they will get Johansen on loan. I think Peterborough will want too much for Taylor as they usually do.

Comment

Working...
                X