Dillon Barnes & Joe Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillon Barnes & Joe Lumley

Dillon Barnes goes on loan to Burton. Does that mean we have signed a new deal with Lumley or do we just see out his contract and use him as an understudy to Dieng for the rest of the season until he leaves?

More importantly, I think Barnes leaving means there is no chance of Dieng being sold in this window (which would anyhow not make sense).

Like most fans I think Lumley will benefit from a fresh start somewhere else and Dieng would benefit from two seasons in the Championship before he makes the step up to the Premier League.

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    Dillon Barnes goes on loan to Burton. Does that mean we have signed a new deal with Lumley or do we just see out his contract and use him as an understudy to Dieng for the rest of the season until he leaves?

More importantly, I think Barnes leaving means there is no chance of Dieng being sold in this window (which would anyhow not make sense).

Like most fans I think Lumley will benefit from a fresh start somewhere else and Dieng would benefit from two seasons in the Championship before he makes the step up to the Premier League.
    I’m just praying Dieng doesn’t get injured, can’t face Lumley in the team again .

Comment

I can see Alton towers opening a ride called the Lumley at some point he's that frightening, its like being taken back to childhood and watching the Daleks from behind the sofa when he's playing.

Comment

Working...
      X