Rob Dickie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Dickie

Turning out to be a very good signing. My player of the season so far with Dieng not far behind.

Yeh outstanding. Agree with him and Dieng

Comment

Agree, he seems to be getting more and more comfortable at this level, a good signing!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I'm still on the fence but hoping he can be one of the best in the league.

Comment

Both he and Dieng are looking good in the team and are likely to be main contenders for our PotY awards, although Austin, if he keeps on scoring, will push them all the way for the title.

Comment

Yes. He's vey good. I think a lot of CBs are very overrated eg Harry Maguire. If Slabhead is worth £80million we ought to be able to sell Rob for £0.4billion in the summer. It's noticeable how our defence has stopped self-destructing so much over past several games and I think this is a lot down to Rob now settling in and getting attuned to the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Yes. He's vey good. I think a lot of CBs are very overrated eg Harry Maguire. If Slabhead is worth £80million we ought to be able to sell Rob for £0.4billion in the summer. It's noticeable how our defence has stopped self-destructing so much over past several games and I think this is a lot down to Rob now settling in and getting attuned to the Championship.
              Yeah, he cost us a few goals at the start from playing out from the back and losing possession from his loose passes. But that's what happens when you're not paying to buy the finished article. I do like how the team is settling generally and hopefully will be in a better position next season with less player turnover.

Comment

Should make him captain

Comment

Playing very well, looks better every game.

Comment

Working...
                  X