Pardew At The only Game Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardew At The only Game Saturday

What do you guys think about this? I think he may have been at QPR for a job interview. I don't think he was there on a scouting mission. I may be wrong on this, but it would not surprise me in the slightest if Pardew was not appointed as our manager very soon.

Whoever the owners appoint I would only bring in someone until the end of the season. If they keep us up we can then negotiate a longer contract.

A Pardew appointment would not surprise me at all.
    What do you guys think?

He's Technical Director of CSKA Sofia. Probably there looking at BOS or one of the Fulham players. If he wanted to return to management he wouldnt need to lower himself to our level.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
      What do you guys think about this? I think he may have been at QPR for a job interview. I don't think he was there on a scouting mission. I may be wrong on this, but it would not surprise me in the slightest if Pardew was not appointed as our manager very soon.

Whoever the owners appoint I would only bring in someone until the end of the season. If they keep us up we can then negotiate a longer contract.

A Pardew appointment would not surprise me at all.
      What do you guys think?
      Not a chance for job interview with Warbs there, as sheep says looking at players

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Not a chance for job interview with Warbs there, as sheep says looking at players
        Exactly. It's hardly keeping negotiations confidential.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

My initial thoughts were that he was there as a potential new manager, but then I thought he was more likely scouting one or two players from either side. With a bit of luck he was impressed with the work rate of Dykes and will make a £2m bid for him.

Comment

Working...
          X