Wes hoolahan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    Club looking to bring in Wes hoolahan til the end of the season. Experienced. Will mentor chair Willock etc. Close . Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
    seriously? that would be a waste of money and smack of absolute desperation.

Comment

I've always thought he was a good player. Yeah he's a bit long in the tooth but I remember when we signed Clint Hill I was appalled..... FFS why were signing that old broken-kneed carthorse???!! Obviously I'm still wiping the egg off my face even today with that one!
      Anyway, I'd be prepared to keep an open mind with Wes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        I've always thought he was a good player. Yeah he's a bit long in the tooth but I remember when we signed Clint Hill I was appalled..... FFS why were signing that old broken-kneed carthorse???!! Obviously I'm still wiping the egg off my face even today with that one!
        Anyway, I'd be prepared to keep an open mind with Wes.
        Hill wasn't 38 years old and playing in League 2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Hill wasn't 38 years old and playing in League 2 though.
          Yeah and CBs dont rely on pace so much. A 38 yr old winger's legs would have gone.

Comment

Failed medical. Deal off. JN

Comment

Club looking to bring in Wes hoolahan til the end of the season. Experienced. Will mentor chair Willock etc. Close . Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
              How can we be signing any players since we don't have a manager as Warburton got sacked

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

How can we be signing any players since we don't have a manager as Warburton got sacked
                Well, according to some the players are signed my Evil Les anyway so that wouldn't matter.
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Failed medical. Deal off. JN
                  Don't worry, no one believes you anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X