Austin is coming home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Can it be Murray and Austin? Surely not??
    Not for me , no mobility in that pair at all .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Be better with Paul smyth pace

Comment

Centre midfield I think is still the main priority don’t get why we’re trying to get all these old strikers in before Bonne or Kelman hasn’t been given any chance whatsoever. Stinks of desperation. Massive clear out of Les and his scouts needed in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Centre midfield I think is still the main priority don’t get why we’re trying to get all these old strikers in before Bonne or Kelman hasn’t been given any chance whatsoever. Stinks of desperation. Massive clear out of Les and his scouts needed in the summer.
          Damned if we do damned if we don’t , we need a short term fix to stay up .

Comment

Part of me is saying Yes, yes, yes, but another is saying what's the point if QPR don't create chances. Overall though, if they get the ball into the box for him, he will finish better than Dykes, and to a lesser extent Bonne.

Warburton, preferably will need to change formation to suit Austin, because he won't be able to put in the running shift that a lone striker needs to.

Comment

And wages would be a problem.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I would be amazed if we got 10 games out of him due to his legacy injuries. I hope any deal reflects this because we shouldn't pay loan fees for a player camped in the physio room!! I'm confident the Board will get the financial package right. Psy as you play......

Comment

Charlie Charlie Charlie Charlie Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

And wages would be a problem.
                    Agree , it’s either Austin or Murray not both .

Comment

Damned if we do damned if we don’t , we need a short term fix to stay up .
                      I just feel like the club went into this season thinking we would stay up even if the squad was weak, sheff weds points deduction and it’s a very weak division. Hasn’t worked out and it’s poor planning from the club to have to then go out and fork out serious wages for older players. It’s panic mode. Don’t get me wrong I’d take Austin right now but it’s just very poor planning all round to have to be desperate to stay up. I just can’t let Les get away with signing 3 strikers in the summer all for money and now having to lay out serious wedge to get in a loan because they aren’t good enough?

Comment

We bought 3 strikers and now they not good enough . Someone needs to be held to account

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

I just feel like the club went into this season thinking we would stay up even if the squad was weak, sheff weds points deduction and it’s a very weak division. Hasn’t worked out and it’s poor planning from the club to have to then go out and fork out serious wages for older players. It’s panic mode. Don’t get me wrong I’d take Austin right now but it’s just very poor planning all round to have to be desperate to stay up. I just can’t let Les get away with signing 3 strikers in the summer all for money and now having to lay out serious wedge to get in a loan because they aren’t good enough?
                          Forget about Kelman , he is 18 and was bought for the future .Bonne scored 11 goals at this level last season but hasn’t been given a chance .Adomah the same , proven player that has been left to rot on the bench . Dykes has been a big let down . The manager must have been consulted over these signings, why is he not using them ?

Comment

I don't think this is sensible at all. I think he's a walking sick-note who will not be able to stand up to the rigours of 7/8 games per month - he will break down and miss 75% of games. It's a signing that smacks of trying to appease restless fans who are wearing Austin-tinted spectacles.

Comment

This is the best news I’ve had for a long time, please let it happen.
                              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Forget about Kelman , he is 18 and was bought for the future .Bonne scored 11 goals at this level last season but hasn’t been given a chance .Adomah the same , proven player that has been left to rot on the bench . Dykes has been a big let down . The manager must have been consulted over these signings, why is he not using them ?
                                I agree about Bonne especially. perhaps Adomah is not fit enough to play from the start. You'd think the manager was consulted about the signings, so yes , it is strange that he is not using them. Kelman is young and perhaps was signed for the future, but if he is good enough then he should get more game time. Other clubs play teenagers in their sides if they are deemed ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X