Flavio.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
    The business was run on a tighter ship with the previous owners. They knew how to run a profitable business. I will not forgive the previous owners for selling the business to Fernandes and co. Disastrous decision. They should have sold the business to Mittal. Fact is they ran the business much better than the current idiots we have now.

No way would the business be in the cash flow problems we have now if the previous owners were still in charge. I think they would have kept us in the premier league.

They also would not have made the crazy decision to appoint Les Ferdinand as Director of Football. The previous owners were not popular. But one thing I admired about Briatore, he was decisive. He did not mess around when he needed to make a decision for the club.

I think we need a hard-nosed owner of QPR as the next owners of the business. The current owners have done some good things for the club. But they lack decisive judgment and are in my opinion way too nice and weak.

We need stronger owners next time.
    You are clueless, if the mittals wanted to buy us they could have at anytime.

Comment

RIght now we need sensible owners, and Flav wasnt that, he'd be pushing FFP to and over the limit!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        You are clueless, if the mittals wanted to buy us they could have at anytime.
        This. The Mittals have NEVER wanted to own QPR. If they did, they could’ve bought the club in a heartbeat. All total B O L L O X....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

This. The Mittals have NEVER wanted to own QPR. If they did, they could’ve bought the club in a heartbeat. All total B O L L O X....
          I agree, but they have / still do have some shares within the club. So equally they are interested to some capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Not the way I read reports said the mortals had agree a fee for QPR with FB and BE only for them to up the price once promotion gained leading to a fall out

Comment

I don't matter if we had the top 10 riches people running the club, nothing would change because we can only spend what we bring in.

I know where it went wrong and Gianni Paladini said it to me before he left. He told me that the new owners are very good people and that they will get taken for a ride by agents and other footballing people. They need me to negotiate, it's going to go wrong.

He was spot on and you can't blame the owners when they did spend. They just got it wrong in the sweet shop.

Comment

Working...
              X