Luton now next Tuesday 12th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luton now next Tuesday 12th Jan

Have to say I'm surprised we have agreed to this. Thought we would have wanted the extra time to get new signings in, embed them and sort ourselves out generally!

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Have to say I'm surprised we have agreed to this. Thought we would have wanted the extra time to get new signings in, embed them and sort ourselves out generally!
    Ha ha brilliant! That would imply the club is run sensibly...signings? Ha ha we will probably sell Dieng, Chair and give away BOS before we put Clumsey back in net and bring Rhodes in whose goals have dried up!

Comment

Nothing surprises me with QPR anymore.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Have to say it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Comment

we got a few days to someone in but im not that confident we will get what we realistically need on the basis we can't afford a lot. rumours we after a winger from Southampton.

Realistically we need 2 full backs a decent CM and a striker Jesus I thought Jordan Rhodes was about 36 but he's 30 seems to have been around years and done sod all since Blackburn is he really what we need yeah he's got experience at this level but he's played 115 games since 2017 and scored 18 goals 1 every 6.38 games roughly would return 4 goals for us with what's left. I know some of those may be as a sub but come on we create sod all anyway, may as well look at what we have for what he offers, Maybe just paper talk but im not convinced were going to do much incoming without people going first.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            we got a few days to someone in but im not that confident we will get what we realistically need on the basis we can't afford a lot. rumours we after a winger from Southampton.

Realistically we need 2 full backs a decent CM and a striker Jesus I thought Jordan Rhodes was about 36 but he's 30 seems to have been around years and done sod all since Blackburn is he really what we need yeah he's got experience at this level but he's played 115 games since 2017 and scored 18 goals 1 every 6.38 games roughly would return 4 goals for us with what's left. I know some of those may be as a sub but come on we create sod all anyway, may as well look at what we have for what he offers, Maybe just paper talk but im not convinced were going to do much incoming without people going first.
            The potential is there, and a few on the Wednesday message board suggested that he hadn`t really been given enough matches to prove himself.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

The potential is there, and a few on the Wednesday message board suggested that he hadn`t really been given enough matches to prove himself.
              I watched him for Blackburn and he was marked by Chris samba and he was diabolical either he was frightened of being eaten or clobbered if he’d of moved 3ft neither would of happened as Samba was so big it took him all the ht break to get to the tunnel he was that unfit

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Not the clubs fault , the rules state postponed games to be played on first available date .We don’t have a say in it .

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I watched him for Blackburn and he was marked by Chris samba and he was diabolical either he was frightened of being eaten or clobbered if he’d of moved 3ft neither would of happened as Samba was so big it took him all the ht break to get to the tunnel he was that unfit
                  Ok. ..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                    Not the clubs fault , the rules state postponed games to be played on first available date .We don’t have a say in it .
                    Absolutely essential to get these games in ASAP. Given there are no crowds I'm assuming the normal police requirement of several days notice of a rearrangement could go out the window too? Could have situation where games are slotted in just days later.
                    My only issue with covid postponements is there is no central framework or rule about how many players/staff need to be tested positive before game is called off. Currently have situations where some clubs ask for postponements with just a few positive tests whilst others opt to play even though they have more positive tests.
                    I'm also pretty certain clubs with injuries/suspensions to key players wouldn't be averse to playing the "Covid card" to get a game postponed.... the lack of firm governance of from those supposedly running the game is really poor in my view.

Comment

Working...
                    X