No announcement yet.

Luton game off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EFL have now committed to twice weekly Covid testing (funded by PFA) across the league. This is after spending the whole of this season thus far with no mandatory testing and just a vague commitment to "strategic testing as necessary".
    My guess is that they will find hundreds of cases if they start testing properly next week as planned and the programme will get decimated.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      The EFL have now committed to twice weekly Covid testing (funded by PFA) across the league. This is after spending the whole of this season thus far with no mandatory testing and just a vague commitment to "strategic testing as necessary".
      My guess is that they will find hundreds of cases if they start testing properly next week as planned and the programme will get decimated.
      I fear you are right , fixture lists could get decimated over the coming weeks .

Comment

I’m sure all would agree this was never going to disappear before winter and as experts said winter will be tough, the Efl Fa etc got two leagues up and running when many were sadly dying of Covid and by running two leagues and play offs it smacks of we’re ok at the top and stuff the rest. The top teams pick up players from league 1/2 as do championship sides Dickie Oxford Bonne etc Toney 10m etc without it being sustainable for all it just collapses.

Arsenal have asked the government for 120m today the biggest culprit sky to get 10 games ish on a week. Cups should never have been played but they sold out to advertisers and the soul of football has been sold and it’s the fans that paid the price in tickets Bury going bust Wigan nearly following. The financial fallout from Covid is going to be a long drawn out process with clubs struggling to survive which is one of the main reasons we have to survive in the championship as loss of devil sky money advertising etc could be catastrophic in the current climate.

Comment

Working...
        X