• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luton game off

Covid. Luton players

hopefully replayed when fans are allowed back in a year or two
    beatmydemons.com

Comment

Well that is a bit of a relief tbh. Maybe we can have some new players in by the time the rescheduled game gets played.

Comment

More time to get players in and some coaching.

Comment

Let's hope so,
          get rid of bos and get a couple in ASAP.
          Extra training sessions.
          Could be a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Very good pieces in The I Newspaper today about how football is sleepwalking into a total mess by ignoring the imminent decimation of the programme. It looks mainly at The Prem but given EFL needs to complete more fixtures AND have play-offs too the situation is probably even more dire at our level.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Very good pieces in The I Newspaper today about how football is sleepwalking into a total mess by ignoring the imminent decimation of the programme. It looks mainly at The Prem but given EFL needs to complete more fixtures AND have play-offs too the situation is probably even more dire at our level.
              This season will get played out even if the next two or three have to be scheduled differently. The standard promotion, relegation and play offs will have to remain. I'm not convinced it will be concluded before the Euros though. Hopefully our catch up games can be played during the slots reserved for the FA Cup.

Comment

About of time in hand to sack Warbourton.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  It can't be too bad if only one in ten games is affected!

Comment

30-40 years ago more than 50% of matches used to be called of this time of year due to frozen/bad pitches. The impact of corona is small in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                      30-40 years ago more than 50% of matches used to be called of this time of year due to frozen/bad pitches. The impact of corona is small in comparison.
                      Yes, but the schedule is already condensed due to the late start to sthe season. Looking at our fixtures we have three slots to the end of the season, that if used, will mean a game every 3/4 days to early May. It looks like the season will get extended right up to the Euros, which might mean we lose a few to international friendlies....

Comment

So Looton's players been out partying ....naughty

Comment

Don't think it will be good for team moral if we drop into bottom 3 , this was a winnable game today . Think if we drop into relegation place this lot could fold . Points on board better than games in hand

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            Don't think it will be good for team moral if we drop into bottom 3 , this was a winnable game today . Think if we drop into relegation place this lot could fold . Points on board better than games in hand
                            Blimey your confident they are going ok compared to us I’d rather have couple of loans in before we played them, we did ok at Norwich but that’s probably been our best performance since Brentford

Comment

I see pictures stories and pictures of prem players flouting tier restrictions and attending parties over Christmas are beginning to emerge. Interesting that the Premier League position is basically "nothing to see here, it's a matter for clubs to deal with".
                              Well NO it's not is it. The integrity and credibility of the competition is at stake so the governing body needs to take a firmer stance and dish out sanctions to clubs whose employees put the programme in danger.
                              I get the feeling clubs are just waiting for HM Government to make them stop playing so they can paint Boris as the Bogeyman.

Comment

Working...
                              X