Good Result Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Result Tonight

This result is very good. However, it doesn't change anything for me. I would still bring in a better manager.
    The owners need to be ruthless and make the change now.
    I have zero confidence that our owners will make the right appointment.

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
    This result is very good. However, it doesn't change anything for me. I would still bring in a better manager.
    You keep posting this but never come back with names ?

Comment

I'd still change the manager. Pearson or cook if they were interested. No one else is attainable. Howe, forget it
      Bilic, ditto..

Comment

I think we saw that the players are 100% behind the manager, the squad as a whole has massive weaknesses, full backs, midfield and upfront, we all know that it’s not rocket science, if Warburton is sacked and I agree he is on a tightrope the squad may not necessarily accept a new manager if they think Warburton has been harshly treated.

Very hard call for the board, looking at what’s available manager wise does not fill me with confidence

Comment

If we won 10 nil some on here wouldn't be happy.

Comment

Not one of our players (with exception of Dieng in 2nd half) would get into the Norwich team, but we made up for that with good organization and fight and could easily have taken all points. Despite this the match thread was filled with negativity and abuse. I think this was a match to be proud of and I cannot understand all the moaning on a night like this.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              Not one of our players (with exception of Dieng in 2nd half) would get into the Norwich team, but we made up for that with good organization and fight and could easily have taken all points. Despite this the match thread was filled with negativity and abuse. I think this was a match to be proud of and I cannot understand all the moaning on a night like this.
              It was a free hit tonight Oslo , we expected nothing , plenty of us have praised the performance, the test will come in the next few weeks where we need to win a few matches . Goals are still a massive problem for this team .

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                If we won 10 nil some on here wouldn't be happy.
                A win would be nice though. A draw tonight doesn't cover the massive frailties we have shown all season. It's a great draw but I cant see how we are going to win games when teams around us are starting to pick up 3 points. We are desperate just to get 1 point.

Comment

Working...
                X