Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, even the manager says we need a decent manager!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, even the manager says we need a decent manager!...

... and so do all the fans.

But the players say "No"?

You really couldn't make this up! I just hope somebody has a vivid imagination, and has actually managed to make it up.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

how can the players have this kind of power its a joke

Comment

well if true i am finished with rangers...not my club anymore.....where the people who pay the wages bow down to the people being paid them.....astonishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        well if true i am finished with rangers...not my club anymore.....where the people who pay the wages bow down to the people being paid them.....astonishing.
        same here.. if true all the players should be sold come summer and if we don't win on Saturday i can see more hostile behaviour towards not only FB and GP but towards the players aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          spot on quaz.how can an employee tell his employers who should be in charge of them.i can see things turning quite sour on saturday if the players dont put in a good shift and get a result.
          Last edited by luke_qpr832; 18-02-2010, 01:33 PM.
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Half the players aren't even employed by QPR. Why should they have a voice?
            :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
              Half the players aren't even employed by QPR. Why should they have a voice?
              Spot on mate - this club is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                spot on quaz.how can an employee tell his employers who should be in charge of them.i can see things turning quite sour on saturday if the players dont put in a good shift and get a result.
                Hang on maybe this is what we want,
                We can finally say who we want the players to be, The players are already saying who they want the Manager to be, then the Manager says who he wants the Owner to be.
                One big happy family and we have our club back.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Hang on maybe this is what we want,
                  We can finally say who we want the players to be, The players are already saying who they want the Manager to be, then the Manager says who he wants the Owner to be.
                  One big happy family and we have our club back.

we can take turns to say wot player we want.ur up first??
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                  X