• Show
Clear All

• Video re Warbs stay or go.

Some very good points in there;
    playing some good football, at times.
    Not taking chances and silly errors at the back
    same after match comments
    3 wins from 20 is poor.

However, I think that a new manager could bring in new ideas and get more out of this squad. Warburton is not utilising the squad and has been stubborn or just too afraid to make changes.

Barbet is not a good defender and should be dropped or moved into midfield maybe.
    Masterson can play in the centre of defence and perhaps even put Ball there.

Dykes needs a rest and replaced in the side by Bonne with Kelman also brought into the side.

Get Bettache in the side too - Cameron dropped.

Yes,they might make errors, but so are the current players , hence the mess we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Some very good points in there;
      playing some good football, at times.
      Not taking chances and silly errors at the back
      same after match comments
      3 wins from 20 is poor.

However, I think that a new manager could bring in new ideas and get more out of this squad. Warburton is not utilising the squad and has been stubborn or just too afraid to make changes.

Barbet is not a good defender and should be dropped or moved into midfield maybe.

Dykes needs a rest and replaced in the side by Bonne with Kelman also brought into the side.

Get Bettache in the side too - Cameron dropped.

Yes,they might make errors, but so are the current players , hence the mess we are in.
      3 wins from 20 is a totally sackable ‘performance’.... it’s hard to get a much uglier stat than that one. Who knows though - if we get an unexpected result today the outlook for the whole club looks a bit better. The players - and us fans - desperately need a confidence boost. I imagine LF and MW are panting it going into this game though....

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        The view of the club and NW is that Masterson needs experience out on loan. Barbet may not be a good defender but he is deemed better than Masterson.

I think we'll get a loan CB and Masterson will go out for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The view of the club and NW is that Masterson needs experience out on loan. Barbet may not be a good defender but he is deemed better than Masterson.

I think we'll get a loan CB and Masterson will go out for 6 months.
          Agree someone like Aiden Flint from Cardiff would be ideal , a big horrible ####er that will head everything.

Comment

Working...
          X