CHAMPIONSHIP
    • Cardiff City19:00Queens Park Rangers
    Saturday 23rd January

CHAMPIONSHIP
    • Queens Park Rangers15:00Derby County
    Saturday 30th January

CHAMPIONSHIP
    • Watford15:00Queens Park Rangers

I would put out the youngsters for the FA cup and get the first team squad doing training sessions - which apparently isnt possible due to the schedule.

However, I would say theres some winnable games there, Derby and Wycombe and draws against Cardiff and Luton. If we cant get 5-6 points from that lot we're done!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      I would put out the youngsters for the FA cup and get the first team squad doing training sessions - which apparently isnt possible due to the schedule.

However, I would say theres some winnable games there, Derby and Wycombe and draws against Cardiff and Luton. If we cant get 5-6 points from that lot we're done!
      Agree with that, also there is only one week day game, so that would give some extra time for training/coaching, such as it is.

Comment

If Warburton is in charge 5 max think we would beat Wycombe at home and pick up point v Derby and Cardiff

another manager better shape more aggressive 7-8 max

Comment

I'd be surprised if we scored 2 goals all month.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cham...wettbewerb/GB2
          7 winless games in December with just 3 goals scored. What exactly has changed to make people think January will be better?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

7 winless games in December with just 3 goals scored. What exactly has changed to make people think January will be better?
            Transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Transfer window.
              But that won't kick in until February, nobody will move until the last days of window - nothing will happen in the January games aside from Warburton getting launched.

Comment

But that won't kick in until February, nobody will move until the last days of window - nothing will happen in the January games aside from Warburton getting launched.
                Dunno what the club has been planning? There could be a few already lined up?

Hopefully we'll get a few in ready for the wycombe game on the 16th.

Comment

They think with hope in their hearts.

November was dire too.

If nothing changes with the manager and squad they will lose at Luton, Cardiff and Watford.

There might be a nasty shock awaiting the visit of Wycombe like the one we had with Barnsley last season or Rothetham under McLaren.

Derby have a good record at QPR and this could be a draw.

According to Warburton there isnt likely to be much done in the transfer window.
                  "it will be shrewd business if we do any at all."

So not much to look forward to in the January window and as Abseits said it is likely to be last minute business which wont take effect until Feb by which time we could be bottom if results go as I suspect. 2-5 points expected in January.

​​​​​​​Just waiting for the team to prove me wrong as they did in October (although their form since has been dire).

Comment

Working...
                  X