X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thoughts on Warburton

The trigger will have to be pulled.
    Should have been done weeks ago.
    Maybe the owners are lining up or interviewing candidates.

The owners have not said a word to the media. Nothing from Les or Hoos.

This tells me a lot is happening behind the scenes that we the fans are not privy to.

Warburton has probably been told by the owners that he will be removed. The owners don't know how to run a football business, but they are no fools either.

They know football is a results business and the majority of the fans want Warburton out.

They know the pressure is on them to take action. The longer they delay it the more abuse they will get from us the fans.

The decision is imminent imho. Warburton is finished at QPR. No way back for him.

The owners better get the next management appointment right.

They have screwed this up too many times.
    If they don't get this one right, they will have to put QPR on the market.

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post

This tells me a lot is happening behind the scenes that we the fans are not privy to.

Warburton has probably been told by the owners that he will be removed. The owners don't know how to run a football business, but they are no fools either.

They know football is a results business and the majority of the fans want Warburton out.

They know the pressure is on them to take action. The longer they delay it the more abuse they will get from us the fans.

The decision is imminent imho. Warburton is finished at QPR. No way back for him.

And the right manager is ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

And the right manager is ?
      Surely there must be one in the queues that will form for the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Surely there must be one in the queues that will form for the job?
        I’d just like to know who this manager is that will make everything ok again .We’ve tried enough of them last few years .

Comment

I’d just like to know who this manager is that will make everything ok again .We’ve tried enough of them last few years .
          All is not Warburton fault but playing selection is and formation is woeful.

I still think if he was going to get booted out we would of done it 4 games ago

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post

Been there & done that, how many more bloody topics about Warbs & he is STILL HERE EVERYBODY & NUTTY! end off

Comment

There cannot be too many topics relating to Warburton. Leaving him at the helm is having a catastrophic effect on our younger players and crippling our new signings. He is like a cancer eating at the very essence of our club - he must be removed ASAP before the damage he is inflicting is beyond repair and the incoming gaffer has too big a rescue mission to pull off.
              If there were fans at the games there would be an unprecedented amount of abuse towards Warburton cascading down from the stands, our attendances would be haemorrhaging and the whole atmosphere would be so toxic I believe Warburton would have been long gone now. In the absence of crowds, we really only have forums and social media as vehicles to express our views so we should take full advantage with hourly Warburton updates. Obviously it's completely open to anyone anyone who feels there are more important topics to discuss to create their own threads, all views are always welcome here.

Comment

Warburton has been allowed to sit out at least 4 or 5 games too many now, imo.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Would Eddie Howe be interested....

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    Would you be interest if you were Eddie Howe, I think we’d have more interest from Eddie the eagle edwards

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      No chance , he was being linked with big jobs only a while back and signing multi million pound players .We couldn’t afford his bus fare to come for an interview .Same for Billic .Realistically you are looking at the Cowleys , Paul Cook and not many others . I don’t even think Ainsworth would walk on out on Wycombe at this stage . I don’t even want to mention Ollie .

Comment

No chance , he was being linked with big jobs only a while back and signing multi million pound players .We couldn’t afford his bus fare to come for an interview .Same for Billic .Realistically you are looking at the Cowleys , Paul Cook and not many others . I don’t even think Ainsworth would walk on out on Wycombe at this stage . I don’t even want to mention Ollie .
                        Iain Dowie?

Comment

We have had 13 managers in 13 years. Frequent change of manager has clearly not worked. Why do someone think more of the same (frequent change) is the answer? I advocate a change, and that id sticking with the manager we have. Lets back Warburton. I think the big problem is the quality of the squad, and in particular strikers. Had we had Wells and Hugill instead of Dykes and Bonne we would be mid table and fans would be happy. Lets sign some solid reinforcements in January and evaluate in May.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                            We have had 13 managers in 13 years. Frequent change of manager has clearly not worked. Why do someone think more of the same (frequent change) is the answer? I advocate a change, and that id sticking with the manager we have. Lets back Warburton. I think the big problem is the quality of the squad, and in particular strikers. Had we had Wells and Hugill instead of Dykes and Bonne we would be mid table and fans would be happy. Lets sign some solid reinforcements in January and evaluate in May.
                            As I mentioned earlier, if NW was going to be sacked it would have happened by now.

Comment

He has to go if only to change the losing mentality , new manager new ideas . Warbs doesn't seem to be able to get them up and motivate .

Comment

Working...
                              X