Gonna watch Watford v Norwich and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna watch Watford v Norwich and

Hope for a few hamstrings and a couple of red cards for Norwich. But probably our only hope is for a blizzard to call game off.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Hope for a few hamstrings and a couple of red cards for Norwich. But probably our only hope is for a blizzard to call game off.
    Norwich only need to bring youth team to beat us, we can’t defend, cross a football attack at pace or cut out mistakes basics I’d say we lack which is pi££ poor

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Norwich only need to bring youth team to beat us, we can’t defend, cross a football attack at pace or cut out mistakes basics I’d say we lack which is pi££ poor
      We are not that good.

Comment

I am seriously thinking I won't order the Norwich match, this may be the 1st time for me when a match was available on QPR+ and I was available to watch it, it's gone beyond watching a good train wreck, we are so bad and it is terribly predictable, the Canaries are gonna have fun taking us apart!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I am seriously thinking I won't order the Norwich match, this may be the 1st time for me when a match was available on QPR+ and I was available to watch it, it's gone beyond watching a good train wreck, we are so bad and it is terribly predictable, the Canaries are gonna have fun taking us apart!
          I’m watching as well and was thinking the same , I’m gonna save myself a tenner .

Comment

You do worry. We don't seem to have anything about us..... If we tried to park the bus we'd still leave the doors open and somehow contrive to concede 3. If we tried to kick them off the park we'd just miss. It's difficult to know what to do really isn't it?
            Maybe we should just set out to prevent Hugill scoring (is he still there?????).

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I’m watching as well and was thinking the same , I’m gonna save myself a tenner .
              Put a tenner on there to be more than three goals and turn it into £15.

Comment

Working...
              X