Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is James Nutt?

where is our ITK maestro?

Oh don’t you know he said was gone last Sunday! Oh no he isn’t Lol, he knows what we know which is F all

Comment

I hold my hands up for last week. Last minute (masterstroke) from the board to give him one more game. Word on the street is because the replacement wasn’t convinced at that point to come. Is now. Already mentioned by yours truly on here. Expect an announcement tonight/tommorow. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Comment

Knows more about what's going on at Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
          I hold my hands up for last week. Last minute (masterstroke) from the board to give him one more game. Word on the street is because the replacement wasn’t convinced at that point to come. Is now. Already mentioned by yours truly on here. Expect an announcement tonight/tommorow. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
          Word on the street is now convinced as we paying more
          we were a shower today we had week to sort issues out and made another two c ock ups sums up training

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
            I’ve heard it’s either Tim Sherwood or Holloway. Can you confirm JN?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Wouldn’t be surprised if we got both in

Comment

Thanks for the Update James. NR
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Confirm what when knows F all

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Confirm what when knows F all
                    He cant help the board giving Warbs another match can he? Nutty is the only ITK on here that gets things right unlike that fraud Insider

Comment

Really then you know F all as well

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                        Really then you know F all as well
                        Neither do you pal so stop moaning all the time like a little baby

Comment

Neither do you pal so stop moaning all the time like a little baby
                          I didn’t say I did & don’t, get ya facts right & I’m not moaning just quoting crap what’s been written

Comment

He cant help the board giving Warbs another match can he? Nutty is the only ITK on here that gets things right unlike that fraud Insider
                            If getting 1 percent of your predictions right is classed as ITK then all of us are ITK

Comment

C’mon Jimbo....what’s the latest?

Comment

Working...
                              X