Having a good laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a good laugh

At us that is ! Chelsea Brentford Fulham all looking forward while we are reading posts from the past coz there's only negetivety to look forward to , the owners Board and management at all levels have made us look real mugs ! the rest of football of all leagues must be thinking yeah look those Berks reading past successes by mom

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    At us that is ! Chelsea Brentford Fulham all looking forward while we are reading posts from the past coz there's only negetivety to look forward to , the owners Board and management at all levels have made us look real mugs ! the rest of football of all leagues must be thinking yeah look those Berks reading past successes by mom
    Think there is only one Berk on here! I rest my case

Comment

Fair enough Jeff I'm pleased to see someone sees something to look forward to in this season , after season after season of continued struggle

Comment

Got to go through a bad period to enjoy the good times. How many Stoke fans were moaning in the premiership and look where they are now. Same with Arsenal under Wenger. We rolled the dice and lost but will be back at the tables eventually. You cant influence what happens so letting it ruin your wellbeing wont solve anything, so sit back and roll with it.

As far as our local rivals are concerned- #### em!! We're doing what we're doing for very good reasons.
        Last edited by SheepRanger; 26-12-2020, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Didn’t say I look forward to it but at present we don’t have a lot of choice with financial implications, until the club sorts itself out & which they are trying to do it & will take time, looks like we will have to settle for mid table or occasional go for play offs, as long as keep ourselves out of relegation! I’m not expecting any miracles this or the coming seasons but will give them my support what ever happens

Comment

Agree with most of that sheep

Comment

All teams have ups and downs , I know Chelsea fans that only watch them on sky as they can't afford to go they're are now a tourist club , brentford and Fulham will always be boys .... Stand fast stand together we will have good times again

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                Didn’t say I look forward to it but at present we don’t have a lot of choice with financial implications, until the club sorts itself out & which they are trying to do it & will take time, looks like we will have to settle for mid table or occasional go for play offs, as long as keep ourselves out of relegation! I’m not expecting any miracles this or the coming seasons but will give them my support what ever happens
                Jeff we was complete Crap well before we was hit by financial restrictions that we got by trying to defend our over spending if they the board had the gumption to admit it and take it on the chin the club would have saved the £ spent on trying to cheat the rules had we agreed to take the penalties we probably would be over it by now that's if they hadn't found more ways of plssing money up the wall

Comment

Working...
                X