Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford reserves beat Newcastle.

Well deserved. How I wish that was us

Let’s get over the Brentford love in . Is their history littered with Top flight football , European football , major cup finals , Londons top club etc . ? No they are going well , end of .

Comment

We should of beat them with their best striker playing better finishing and a ref with testicles we would of

Comment

No love in from me. But credit where credits due., they were better team.watched game hoping they would get wacked. And the way we are performing at moment makes it harder to take.

Comment

Newcastle are garbage. Scraped a jammy point against the Fools after being outplayed all game. We ballsed it up at Plymouth at the first hurdle BTW..... the concept of us winning a few cup ties and progressing in a cup has been off the menu for well over 30 years hasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            We should of beat them with their best striker playing better finishing and a ref with testicles we would of
            Maybe so , but refs make mistakes, if the ref had seen Dykes clear the ball with his arm on Saturday Wycombe could have beaten QPR.

Credit to Brentford for how they are doing in the league and cup games.

And I agree with Abs, perhaps if we take the cup competitions a bit more seriously we too could get a decent run every now and then. We won't win the cups but could name some much needed money from getting to the IFs or better.

None of this bowlocks about saving the players for the league (relegation scraps and mediocrity is all we seem to get each season) .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Maybe so , but refs make mistakes, if the ref had seen Dykes clear the ball with his arm on Saturday Wycombe could have beaten QPR.

And I agree with Abs, perhaps if we take the cup competitions a bit more seriously we too could get a decent run every now and then. We won't win the cups but could name some much needed money from getting to the IFs or better.

None of this bowlocks about saving the players for the league (relegation scraps and mediocrity is all we seem to get each season) .
              It would be nice of we took the league seriously first. As for comparing ourselves with brentford, theres no point. They are a million miles ahead of the #### show we currently have in operation. When we sack the manager then the whole lot of them should clear off including the dof. Need new regime and not awful model by hiring ex players and picking your mates. So far its proven wrong. The only success story was eze whose transfer save this club from going into serious trouble financially.

Comment

Before we get new owners, I`m afraid Brentford will continue to outplay us in every aspect of the game. On and Off the pitch ...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Yeah I bet potential new owners are queuing around the block to take us on .

Comment

Who knows?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      Yeah I bet potential new owners are queuing around the block to take us on .
                      I’d rather invest in a 1980s Skoda

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

My comparison was v us playing Brentford. Yeah we got away with it v Wycombe tbh we should of lost we can’t fkin score forward are starved of service when they get 1 chance they have to take it or we normally lose.

Also I don’t get this don’t compete cup cobblers were skint 5th round fa cup gives US dollar we need. And playing a formation we ain’t used and and best 11 then if we get beat we’ve tried something. He still won’t run out Battache or Kelman anyway. As for the Bees they doing everything in a manner we should of stuck too but we done too much damage for the fix to be quick

Comment

I've got a feeling even we would beat Newcastle !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            I've got a feeling even we would beat Newcastle !
                            Come off it. Joelinton would score a hattrick against us. We really are THAT bad!

Comment

Working...
                            X