And in other news....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And in other news....

I see genuine Rs fan Bill Bailey has won Strictly Come Dancing! A well deserved win after some very nimble and impressive moves throughout the series. Well done fellah!

Our first major trophy since '67!

Comment

I have no idea what that show is and judging from the name of it I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        I have no idea what that show is and judging from the name of it I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed!
        It's a dance reality show iv been told,I'm afraid I hate reality shows so the fact that a QPR fan won a tv dance show doesnt really cheer me up this evening after yet another #### performance today( in our soccer game that is).

Comment

Maybe he should teach the players how to dance.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            It's a very popular light-entertainment show where celebrities are paired up with professional dance partners and perform various ballroom dance routinrs each week. The pairings are scored by the in-house judging panel and viewer votes and a losing pair are booted off each week.
            I quite like ogling the female professional dancers, their bodies are so taut and aththetic but beyond that it's good harmless fun.
            ​​​​​It is regrettable that with about 700 channels of TV to watch you still get uptight miserable idiots who moan about light entertainment shows, look down their noses and make snotty comments. I don't understand why they don't just #### off and switch over? But hey-ho, I should be more sympathetic to their mental wellness issues I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

It's a dance reality show iv been told,I'm afraid I hate reality shows so the fact that a QPR fan won a tv dance show doesnt really cheer me up this evening after yet another #### performance today( in our soccer game that is).
              I can’t stand reality shows either and have not watched any of them - never intend to.

Comment

Is it a reality show

Comment

it's coming home for those that know what tune I'm on about

Comment

Working...
                  X