Mind baffling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind baffling

Warburton claims the reason he hasn’t played dykes and Bonne up top together is due to the busy championship schedule and international commitments that they haven’t trained together.
    1) does that really matter, they are professional footballers im sure they will work out each other’s play by PLAYING together. If not it’s still an extra body up top causing defenders problems

2) why aren’t we training between games? You’re telling me that professional footballers are that unfit that they can’t play a 90 min game and then do a training session the next day , they get paid enough for god sake and surely their stamina will improve the more this is done. No wonder the players look like they are playing at half pace

sooner this clown goes the better

Haven’t trained together? I’m assuming the whole team haven’t trained the way we’re playing. That’s the weirdest excuse I’ve ever seen and has got to be complete bulls.hit. How can they have not trained together since being at the club. Don’t take us for mugs Warburton.

Comment

Dykes looks crocked ever since he got run into the ground playing so many minutes for Scotland, I don't think he has 90 minutes in him, watch him, he looks beat up, often limping around! That doesn't prevent MW from playing the 2 together even if it's for a portion of the match, we are also very poor at providing service for our striker(s), until that improves it doesn't matter who or how may we have up front!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Tbh I get lack of training due to amount of games coming thick and fast. Cups should of been scraped this season to help but money talks

Warburton hasn’t used many players and we’ve been fortunate that injury we had is low so far yep lost Amos and Owens but other teams are losing loads more.

however warbs could of used Battache Kelman Bonne and from what I’ve seen of Adomah also kept shodipo.

Comment

Have to say it does sound the most ridiculous excuse ever.

Comment

If he said that the bloke needs a slap

Comment

Two games and week and no physical training? Only warm downs......?

This doesnt stop Dykes and Bonne having a chat about who does what and where they prefer balls laid off to them? So, if Messi pitched up wanting to play in a two then if just wouldn't be possible.

Unless there is a huge difference to coaching in the professional game I find this highly suspect and there's something else behind this and it's just a cover up bs.

Perhaps hes actually saying Bonne is completely useless!!

Comment

The only time I can remember a side playing one up front in England that worked was Clive Allen playing for Spurs in the late 80’s, 49 goals in the season.

I would play three up front, especially at home. Dykes, Bonne and Kelman in a 433.

After all, attack is the best form of defence.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                X