No announcement yet.

Is that a good point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROB Dickie and Yoann Barbet have both been recognised for their performances against Stoke City on Tuesday by being named in different ‘Teams of the Midweek’.

Dickie – who made 10 clearances and eight interceptions against the Potters – has been named in both the ‘Sky Bet Championship Team of the Midweek’ and ‘EFL Team of the Midweek’.

The Championship and EFL Teams of the Midweek are powered by the player ratings from statistical-based website WhoScored.com.

Dickie’s performance against Stoke was rated as 8.5 by WhoScored.com, while his central defensive partner Barbet was the second highest rated player on the pitch at 7.7.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...nition-171220/

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      ROB Dickie and Yoann Barbet have both been recognised for their performances against Stoke City on Tuesday by being named in different ‘Teams of the Midweek’.

Dickie – who made 10 clearances and eight interceptions against the Potters – has been named in both the ‘Sky Bet Championship Team of the Midweek’ and ‘EFL Team of the Midweek’.

The Championship and EFL Teams of the Midweek are powered by the player ratings from statistical-based website WhoScored.com.

Dickie’s performance against Stoke was rated as 8.5 by WhoScored.com, while his central defensive partner Barbet was the second highest rated player on the pitch at 7.7.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...nition-171220/
      Good to see , not often our defending gets praise , so well done for that .

Comment

Quite like Dickie got something about him. Think he was a very good signing. The keeper has also done well. The rest of the team wouldn't look out of place playing for Leatherhead fc
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          Yeah it’s a good point given where we currently are in terms of capability.....our lack of any kind of goal threat is just plain scary. Dykes looks like a poor version of Washington. But we did get that rarest of rare things too.... a CLEAN SHEET!!!!!!! Tonight was much more a ‘can’t lose’ than a ‘must win’ for Warburton and the team. Just need to follow up with a win v Wycombe.
          Or not....

Comment

Working...
          X