wish we had flavio back. At least he was decisive and made decisions

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Just watching it and whilst as mad as it may seem
    wish we had flavio back. At least he was decisive and made decisions
    Complete nutter .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Complete nutter .
      You would rather spineless people like Fernandes and Amit who will let Les ruin the club

Flavio took us from relegation championship team to premier league. Fernandes has done the complete opposite

Flavio would not tolerate the ######## & Les Ferdinand wouldn’t be anywhere near this football club

Dont call you the spin doctor for no reason you massive bully
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

You would rather spineless people like Fernandes and Amit who will let Les ruin the club

Flavio took us from relegation championship team to premier league. Fernandes has done the complete opposite

Flavio would not tolerate the ######## & Les Ferdinand wouldn’t be anywhere near this football club

Dont call you the spin doctor for no reason you massive bully
        I think you’ll find Flavio was persuaded by Amit to employ a certain Neil Warnock the rest is history but don’t let facts get in the way of your agenda against the board .

Comment

I don’t think the Fernandes era is going to go down in the clubs history as a happy or successful one.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I think you’ll find Flavio was persuaded by Amit to employ a certain Neil Warnock the rest is history but don’t let facts get in the way of your agenda against the board .
            You are correct on this comment about Amit & Warnock, however, this current board have damaged the club and taken it from the Premiership back to where it was before Flavio arrived.

I'm not sure which is worse, the madness & mayhem of Flavio or the gross mismanagement under Fernandes, Ferdinand and the current board. You guys talk about patience etc, but this is our 6th season back in the Championship and we are getting worse. Forget last season that was with a very different squad of players , this one is far worse.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

You are correct on this comment about Amit & Warnock, however, this current board have damaged the club and taken it from the Premiership back to where it was before Flavio arrived.

I'm not sure which is worse, the madness & mayhem of Flavio or the gross mismanagement under Fernandes, Ferdinand and the current board. You guys talk about patience etc, but this is our 6th season back in the Championship and we are getting worse. Forget last season that was with a very different squad of players , this one is far worse.
              Fernandez has made a complete mess of it , I don’t think anyone disputes that , he was like a kid in a sweet shop when he first took over and spent crazy money .Flavio had no intention of taking the club forward, in fact he made life difficult for Warnock after we got promoted by giving hardly any money to improve the squad .You don’t recover from that kind of crazy spending overnight and we are still paying the price . I’m not happy where we are in the league right now but I like the fact we are not a basket case of a club anymore and we are being sensible and blooding youngsters and looking to buy players that we can improve and sell on at a profit . This is the Brentford way that fans seem to want .

Comment

Fernandez has made a complete mess of it , I don’t think anyone disputes that , he was like a kid in a sweet shop when he first took over and spent crazy money .Flavio had no intention of taking the club forward, in fact he made life difficult for Warnock after we got promoted by giving hardly any money to improve the squad .You don’t recover from that kind of crazy spending overnight and we are still paying the price . I’m not happy where we are in the league right now but I like the fact we are not a basket case of a club anymore and we are being sensible and blooding youngsters and looking to buy players that we can improve and sell on at a profit . This is the Brentford way that fans seem to want .
                That's certainly how I remember it, and agree with the rest.

But, we do need to find some way of being more inventive, other teams have us sussed.

Comment

Working...
                X