Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards

We didn’t get our rewards today. In fact we haven’t got our rewards 14/18 times so far this season (that’s not including the dire end to last season)

1 up front at home. Cameron in the middle of the park. A side that can’t keep clean sheets.

£8-£10m spent on players including approx £5m on Bonne and Dykes.

We can either make changes now to give a new manager time to assess and bring in some new faces next month or accept relegation.

Still 5 teams below us in the league. But this worrying and roll on the Jan transfer window.

Comment

There are 5 below us because the top 6-8 are pulling away and have been doing us a favour. When we’ve been losing so have Wycombe, forest, sheff weds etc.

This is about Qpr & what we are doing. We should proactively be making changes not saying “it’s ok there are 5 teams worse off”

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        There are 5 below us because the top 6-8 are pulling away and have been doing us a favour. When we’ve been losing so have Wycombe, forest, sheff weds etc.

This is about Qpr & what we are doing. We should proactively be making changes not saying “it’s ok there are 5 teams worse off”
        Just trying to find some positives......but nit a great one.
        New manager and/or loans players in Jan needed.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Just trying to find some positives......but nit a great one.
          New manager and/or loans players in Jan needed.
          To be fair sheep I’ve said the squads poor and not all warbs fault however my concern is his tactics are continuing to be negative when if he were proactive we may be rewarded but willock going off we lost momentum again when Cameron was shagged he should of gone for ball and he made no attempt to switch things when a blind dog could see they switched formation to keep Carroll who was superb 1st half quiet and this is my vote for him going now so another manager gets 3-4 games before window opens

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

To be fair sheep I’ve said the squads poor and not all warbs fault however my concern is his tactics are continuing to be negative when if he were proactive we may be rewarded but willock going off we lost momentum again when Cameron was shagged he should of gone for ball and he made no attempt to switch things when a blind dog could see they switched formation to keep Carroll who was superb 1st half quiet and this is my vote for him going now so another manager gets 3-4 games before window opens
            I think MW is fixed on the notion that we dont have the depth of squad to 'go for it' with the fixture schedule as it is. But it's getting to the point where it's better to go down fighting than with a whimper.

We need another CB in Jan as a permi signing. And a central midfielder and another striker on loan deals. If NW can get the Board to do that it might save his job.

Perhaps another manager would get us a few more points that MW is? I'm not sure and I think more players is the answer rather than spending money paying off the coaching staff.

Comment

He talks about squad rotation due to too many games then literally changes 1 or 2 players. So he says players have fatigue then plays them.....

Comment

Meanwhile Betache, Ball, Masterson, Kelman, Bonne, Adomah etc play token 10-30 mins here and there then he blames fatigue again...

Comment

Think Betache has been in bench nearly every game an I don't think he's had 5 mins.

Comment

I think he’s had long enough to be called let’s give him time contracts up in July do we keep and hope we stay up or move on personally I don’t fancy him or our squad in a relegation fight

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      I think he’s had long enough to be called let’s give him time contracts up in July do we keep and hope we stay up or move on personally I don’t fancy him or our squad in a relegation fight
                      Agree with both you and Rich.
                      i have no faith in MW to get us out of this mess. His tactics , subs and refusal to use his squad properly is costing the team points.
                      Seriously, how crap must Bettache be if he can't get on the pitch in place of Cameron?
                      How did Bonne score 11 last season for Charlton, yet rarely plays for a team thathas averaged just 1 goal per game this season and has fired blanks at least 5 times this season?

He practically repeats his same after match comments each time we fail to win 14/18 (19 if cup incl), namely not getting rewards. If we cant convett chances we deserve to not win.

Comment

Working...
                      X