Ferdinand's Gotta Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand's Gotta Go!

It seems pretty clear to me Ferdinand's had his day..I'm getting a bit tired of the blame the Manager line and that these players are just not good enough.Yes the Managers we've had aren't doing the job and yes we have players in this squad that just aren't up to it..So there's only one thing to do in my opinion Get rid of our so called Director of Football.He's only directing this club one way and that's South..

I think he's doing a good job, it takes times to sort the mess we were in.

Comment

Comment

It's beyond me where some of these rants come from. Not everything is rosy in the garden but why continuously try and single someone out for blame? There are many reasons why we aren't competing at a higher level but probably more reasons to suggest we shouldn't be doing as well as we are. The club does seem to be improving and moving in the right direction and Les should take some credit for that.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Revvy View Post
          It seems pretty clear to me Ferdinand's had his day..I'm getting a bit tired of the blame the Manager line and that these players are just not good enough.Yes the Managers we've had aren't doing the job and yes we have players in this squad that just aren't up to it..So there's only one thing to do in my opinion Get rid of our so called Director of Football.He's only directing this club one way and that's South..
          100 percent totally disagree

Comment

It was posted last December.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I think he's doing a good job, it takes times to sort the mess we were in.
              haha what made you go scooping for this MYU? I mean, I like that you did in some ways as it proves a lot.

I think Les is doing a great job, as is Hoos and is Warbs on the whole.

Comment

Whole club singing off the same hymen sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Whole club singing off the same hymen sheet.
                  Let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by Revvy View Post
                    Couldn't agree more, should've been gone long ago

Comment

Working...
                    X