Return to KPF Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to KPF Stadium

Where’s everyone drinking before and after the games then? I assume the White Horse will be closed as they don’t sell any grub (minus the chap in the lab coat selling cockles).

https://www.crownandsceptreshepherdsbush.co.uk/

Comment

Season Ticket Ballot Information - Reading and Stoke

2020/21 Season Ticket holders can apply for tickets for our upcoming fixtures against Reading and Stoke from 11am on Friday 4th December.

Earlier this week, the club announced that Season Ticket holders would be able to apply to attend our upcoming games at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium. Two thousand supporters will be able to attend each fixture in line with the latest Government guidelines.

Supporters will have until 5pm on Sunday 6th December to apply for our fixtures against Reading and Stoke.

Season Ticket holders can enter the ballot by logging into their QPR Club Account associated to their season ticket and visiting their “Ticketing” linked account HERE.

Season Ticket holders should apply for each game they wish to attend, as supporters are not automatically entered into the ballot. This is not a first-come, first-served process and all applications will have an equal chance of success in the ballot. Those supporters who are unsuccessful in the ballot will then be prioritised in the next game.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-stoke-031220/

Comment

Just entered the ballots for Reading and Stoke matches. Quite straight forward. Hope I’m successful, fingers crossed, come on you R’s

Comment

Anyone got the email yet?

Comment

Yes, I have a ticket for Saturday, SAR
            Last edited by Romford Hoop; 09-12-2020, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Not interested in going, not that I'd qualify for a ticket. Good luck to those applying - hopefully tickets will end up in the hands of those who really want and deserve them.

Comment

Good luck to all that are going.
                Not sure when I will get to a game but hopefully its this season, up here in nichola sturgeonshire I am not supposed to leave my own local council area.
                Crazy times, people been fined too.
                The 2000 going will make a difference and it's better than none.

Comment

Yes I’ve got one but still debating whether to go though, need to get 3 trains to get there that includes 2 underground ones or I drive

Comment

I will only go back after my jabs. But as I'm 50-55 doubt I'll get mine till the last few games of the season. By that point I might leave it till next season!

Comment

You'd better get to HQ quickly before you go into tier 3 you naughty bast@rds

Comment

Originally posted by alf View Post
                        Where’s everyone drinking before and after the games then? I assume the White Horse will be closed as they don’t sell any grub (minus the chap in the lab coat selling cockles).
                        The Pav or Pig and Whistle
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Anyone that has a ticket have they given u a time to arrive and a time to exit ?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            Anyone that has a ticket have they given u a time to arrive and a time to exit ?
                            Nothing on my e:Mail ticket about arrival, exit time very much depends on score line and performance

Comment

Supporter Covid-19 Code of Conduct QPR looks forward to welcoming you back to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium. In line with Government guidance on the admission of supporters to football stadia, this Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place during the matchday event. The Club has put in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees play their part in making each event safe and enjoyable and to do so we need your continued support and co-operation. Supporters are therefore kindly reminded of the requirement to adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, in order to assist Club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans. • Supporters must not attend if they experience any Covid-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive • If you develop symptoms while at the stadium, please notify the nearest steward or member of staff immediately • Supporters must not attend if they have been told to self-isolate by Test & Trace or the NHS app • Please avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if absolutely necessary, bag searches will still need to be conducted as part of security procedures and reducing the number of bags will assist us in admitting all spectators as quickly as possible • At all times and in all parts of the ground please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others who are not in your support bubble • Make sure that you know which turnstile you need to use in advance as this may be different to the normal turnstile for that area • Arrive well in advance of kick-off as entry procedures may take longer than normal to follow social distancing regulations • Some of the stadium amenities, such as concourse kiosks, will not be in operation as the concourses are to be used for movement around the stadium only • Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless • Remain in your seat at all times whenever possible • Please wear a face covering at all times and do not remove unless you are eating or drinking. • When moving past other spectators in a seated area avoid face to face contact with other spectators • Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitisers provided and use toilet facilities where possible to wash your hands • Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze • Please refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play and into the stands. A member of staff will collect the ball and sanitise before returning to the field of play • Thank you for your support and co-operation and helping us all to stay safe

Turnstiles

Turnstiles will open at 1.45pm on Saturday. Upon arrival at the turnstiles, supporters will have the opportunity to sanitise their hands.

The turnstiles are now fully automated at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, so supporters should present the QR code on their digital ticket to the reader to gain entry. Supporters can print or display their ticket on their mobile phones. Please note, the Official QPR App Ticket Wallet will be available to use in due course but is not operational at present.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-games-111220/

Comment

Working...
                              X