Form Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Table

New member here, read the forum for years and gone qpr for 17 years.
    Not getting ahead of myself but looking at form table, rangers sit joint 2nd.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cham...wettbewerb/GB2

You should know better if you have been going that long

Comment

Welcome Dom.
      You are officially our 5000th member
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Welcome Dom. So going by form we should beat the bees.......naa

Comment

Extract from Warburton's latest team briefing, sorry I mean training session........

Lads, past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and investors may get back less than they originally invested. In the case of higher volatility investments, these may be subject to large or sudden falls in value. All estimates and prospective figures are forecasts and cannot be guaranteed. Price forecasts are not guaranteed. If you have any doubts as to the suitability of this service you should seek advice from your personal investment adviser. Nice one - go out there and stick it up 'em boys!

Comment

Reading gone from top to bottom

Comment

Down to 12th in the meaningless 6-game form table now.
              At this stage last season we had 23pts - today we're on 17pts.

Our points tally over past 46 games is 52pts. Anyone who thinks we are not contenders for relegation is ignoring the evidence. 52pts probably keeps us up but it means being in the mix right until the end and spending whole season worrying how Wycombe and Rotherham have got on.

I think it is right to talk about relegation in order for team to start scrapping and fighting to ensure it doesn't happen. Cruising along blithely assuming we'll be okay due to "fact" there are three worse teams in this division will see us go down I reckon.

Comment

Working...
              X